He wiped the soles of the little one's feet with a wet towel before putting her on the bed.

"Meow~"

Ruan Shu watched her father leave eagerly and meowed, "Good night, Dad."

Ruan Xiao "Good night."

The voice was still so cold, but Ruan Shu was very happy!

After her father left, she rolled happily on the bed, causing her soft fur to become bristle.

The cat was so excited that it would lick its own fur and get in and out of bed.

In this way... After she licked her hair five or six times, she finally yawned, snuck into the bed again and fell asleep peacefully.

I slept until the next day when the sun was high.

Two furry ears emerged from the quilt. They trembled when exposed to the sunshine outside, and then a little head with snow-white soft hair emerged.

Sitting up from the bed, the glutinous rice dumpling, which seemed to be emitting a soft white light in the sun, rubbed her eyes. She looked a little dazed and silly.

After fluttering twice, Ruan Shu looked at the sun outside the window and suddenly woke up with her watery eyes as round and smart as a cat.

Ruan Shu was still wearing the pajamas she had worn when she transformed into a star beast yesterday, and ran out with her chubby legs as chubby as lotus joints on the ground.

When I walked outside the door, I happened to bump into Xiaomi.

"Xiaomi, where is my dad?"

Her soft little milk voice was filled with eagerness.

"The Marshal has been gone for a long time."

Xiaomi chased her and said, "Shu Shu, Shu Shu, put on your shoes, you'll catch a cold."

Hearing that her father had left long ago, Ruan Shu was a little annoyed. Why did she sleep for so long today?

Under Xiaomi's reminder and urging, she returned to her room and put on her slippers. As soon as she lowered her head, she realized something was wrong.

"I've changed back!"

She spun around happily, raised her little arm and touched the top of her head, her ears were still there.

Look at the back of the butt. Well, there is a fluffy tail!

In the past, she would have been very anxious to put her ears and tail away.

But now she is not afraid anymore!

Dad doesn't hate himself hehe...

Ruan Shu sat on the bed and crossed her short legs, holding her soft and delicate face and smiling silly.

All I can say is that a good-looking person will look good no matter how silly he or she smiles.

After giggling for a while, she cheered up, folded all the quilts on the bed, ran to the closet, picked up a beautiful little skirt, and changed herself.

She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to retract her ears and tail.

This time I succeeded immediately. I was probably too nervous yesterday.

"Button..."

"Miss, it's time to eat."

Ruan Shu responded politely and obediently, and ran out on her short legs.

"Good morning, Grandpa Butler."

When the housekeeper saw her changed back, he greeted her with a loving smile without saying anything.

Their lady, whether in the form of a star beast or a human, is very cute and well-behaved. She is so lovable.

The housekeeper complained in his heart again, so that woman Xiao Yuanyi is indeed sick!

Ruan Shu was sitting on the chair obediently eating when she suddenly heard a sound coming from outside.

It's the sound of a hover car.

She couldn't wait to run outside with something stuffed in her mouth.

Is daddy back?

However, the excitement and sparkling eyes were slightly lost when they saw the person walking in from the outside.

Not dad.

Ruan Qingran, who came over, was of course keenly aware of the subtle changes on her face, and he raised his eyebrows slightly.

"What, you're not happy to see me?"

He still looked so cold, but he lowered his voice slightly, but it was a little softer.

Ruan Shu quickly shook her head and explained in a somewhat anxious voice.

"No, I, I thought it was dad. Shushu is not unhappy."

After thinking for a while, she walked carefully to the young man's side, and then called her brother obediently.

A hint of smile flashed through Ruan Qingran's pale eyes, and she suddenly spread her white jade-like fingers.

Two candies lay quietly in his palm.

"Want to eat?"

Ruan Shu heard him ask.

Her eyes widened instantly because these two candies were the same ones he gave her that day.