𑁍7-ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕚𑁍

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

Its the day of 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒊 ..The sun is shining and the wind is blowing calmly. The birds are chirping their happy songs... The colors adorned the beautiful city of India..

In the farmhouse , it was no different..
all the youngsters were excited because the day has come!

The love between the couple has been increasing day by day.. the new bounded friendship of our leads has become a lot more comfortable and great now.. and about our Ishaan and Aadhya, they share a beautiful bond with a pinch of awkwardness which they are failing miserably to name it.. Aadhya has been behaving odd with him after knowing he has a crush on someone too..

𝑰𝒏 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎

I was sleeping peacefully until they splashed water on me making me wide awake to sit to and see the criminals who dared to disturb my precious sleep

I rubbed my eyes and saw Samaira , Ishaan grinning at me

"What the hell guys?" I shouted

"Happy holi !" They smiled sheepishly

"Idiots.." I muttered

-----------------------------------------------
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔

Aditya was speaking with someone related to his company in the terrace of the farmhouse when Samaira slowly came from behind for waiting him to end his call..

from that day when they became friends , they had come a long way , calling each other names, teasing and annoying each other , yet finding peace when its the end of the day

After he ended the call and turned he was painted by her in pink color

"Happy holi 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒅𝒖"She said with a cunning smile

"Your dead today Samaira" He faked glared at her. She stepped backwards as he was coming towards her, So She decided to run but he was too fast grabbing her wrist and pulling her to his chest..

"I am sorryy.. Leave me pleasee" She said trying to convince him with her puppy eyes

"the damage is already done 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈"

She felt a whole zoo in her stomach after hearing that..

Her facial expression changed when he pulled her closer to his chest , she landed her hands on his chest as he caged her in his arms..

She looked straight into his eyes which were looking back at her with some kind of emotion she didn't understand.. But somehow after few seconds that emotion turned in mischief in his eyes..