Ruan Xiao fell into silence as he stared at the photos.

How on earth did he click on the camera function?

"Dad, I've finished washing."

After Ruan Shu finished washing, she remembered to put her little toothbrush into the cute mouthwash cup, and the small towel for washing her face was also folded and put into a small box.

The entire washbasin looked clean and there was no need to clean it up at all.

Ruan Xiao: ...I can't believe this is a washbasin used by Star Beast Cub!

Although he didn't know much about his sons' lives, Ruan Xiao remembered that when his sons were young, the washstands they used were either messy or the entire washstand had been dismantled.

"Well, go to bed."

Ruan Shu's chubby, milky-white short legs followed her father step by step in small slippers. Then, under his gaze, she obediently climbed into bed, got under the quilt and covered herself with the quilt. Only a small, furry baby was exposed. head.

The glutinous dumpling looked at the tall man standing beside the bed with a pair of clear and emotional eyes, and greeted him good night in a coquettish voice.

"Good night, Dad."

Ruan Xiao always felt that he should do something now, but he had never really taken care of a child, so he really didn't know what to do.

"OK, good night."

He said good night in a cold and dry voice, and found that the little guy's eyes became a little pitiful.

Ruan Xiao: On the surface, he is calm and indifferent, but in his heart: Who will teach me what to do next? Comfort her?

The straight male generalissimo expressed expressionlessly that apart from training soldiers, he did not know how to comfort people.

Before he could think of what to do, he found that the little guy stretched out a pair of soft, boneless hands from inside the quilt and grabbed one of his broad palms.

Ruan Xiao moved her hands, but she didn't dare to use force, for fear that if she applied even a little force, her hand would be pinched and hurt.

Ruan Shu mustered up the courage to hug her father's hand and looked at him secretly with her big eyes. Seeing that he was not angry or refusing, she happily put her little head towards him.

The soft, snow-white breasts on her cheeks were pressed against her father's palms, and her eyebrows were curved as she rubbed them happily.

"Good night, Dad."

After saying good night again, Ruan Xiao rubbed his daughter's furry little head without any instruction.

"Good night, go to sleep."

Ruan Shu nodded, holding the edge of the quilt with her little hands and obediently closing her eyes.

Ruan Xiao looked at her for a few seconds, turned to leave, turned off the light in the bedroom, and gently closed the door after going out.

I have never moved so lightly in my life!

It was a wonderful night. In my dream, I was no longer alone chasing my parents who each had a new family.

When she fell into darkness, a solid and strong arm picked her up and placed her in the crook of his arm.

With tears in her eyes, she hugged his neck and leaned on his broad shoulders and felt peace of mind for the first time.

The next morning, Ruan Shu, who was thinking about her father, got up early, sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes.

The hazy light fell through the window, and the little man on the bed yawned, and his beautiful blue eyes were misty and pusy, as if he hadn't woken up.

She rubbed her eyes, but she still felt strong, and folded her quilt in a daze.

When she went to wash her face and brush her teeth, Ruan Shu looked at herself in the mirror and was startled, almost spitting out the toothpaste in her mouth.

He raised his little arms and quickly covered the pair of furry ears that popped out from his head.

Triangular, snow-white, only the tips of the ears have a light silvery gray.

It looks very soft and cute. I have to say that Ruan Shu wanted to squeeze it when she saw it.

However, these floppy ears also represented her status as a beast. 'Mother' hated any beastly features on her body.

Ruan Shu, who was already introverted and had low self-esteem, felt low self-esteem about her animal form under the attack of her 'mother'.

But she didn't hate it, and she didn't complain about anything, but she didn't dare to turn into a star beast in front of others.