𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 & 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻!

Mulai dari awal

"and what're you looking at now?" sasha asked causing cj to shove her phone in the two girls faces. "look at that disgrace! my famous birthdays profile, they've gotten everything wrong!" cj said shaking her head.

"it looks normal to me." ashley pointed out.

"well my dear sister it's not! first of all i have three million followers on tiktok not two. second of all there's absolutely no way im associated with rico lewis. i hate him and he's the biggest arsehole i've ever met!" cj exclaimed.

rico lewis. cj hated rico lewis. rico lewis was a horrible person. cj would never forget the first time she met the boy, because funnily enough she thought the two would make good friends but after being around him at the england camp she immediately took back that thought. the two had first met at one of jack's games when cj was waiting on the pitch for sasha and her cousin to stop being so weirdly in love, they had a funny first interaction but rico soon ruined that.

FLASHBACK !

cj had been dragged along to the manchester city game by sasha and rebecca but the girl was soon left alone as the game had come to an end with manchester city winning 4-1. rebecca and sasha had gone to congratulate their boyfriends leaving cj to wait alone near the stands kicking a ball back and fourth against the wall.

"grealish huh? i mean personally that's a shit choice for a jersey but you do you." the voice said making cj glare at them in offense.

"and what would you know? if you just watched the game jack actually assisted and scored so clearly not a shit choice." cj replied defending her cousin.

"scored and assisted after like what six games? about time he did something." the boy said causing cj to scoff.

"and you're meant to be?" cj asked.

"rico. rico lewis, and you are?" the boy replied.

"cj. cj grealish." cj replied making the boys eyes widen.

"grealish? you're related to jack?" he asked.

"his cousin, and i'm sure he'll be glad to know what you think about how he plays." cj said smirking.

"technically i didn't actually say anything bad." rico replied.

"you called him a shit player." cj replied in confusion. "no i didn't. i said that his jersey is shit, not him! i could just be saying that grealish isn't a nice name." rico exclaimed making the girl let out a small laugh.

"so you're saying i have a shit last name?" cj asked causing the boy to let out a sigh.

"i think im going to stop talking." the boy said making cj laugh. "you're quite the character rico." the girl said.

"awh you think im funny!" rico said placing a hand to his heart.

"don't get so big headed now, i think literally everything is funny." cj pointed out.

"i think your face is funny." rico replied.

"excuse you. what was the need for that, and i know you're not talking whilst your hair looks like you've just been electrocuted." cj defended.