2

Kian walked downstairs to greet his younger sister making waffles. Once they were out of the toaster he grabbed them yelling "thanks!"

He smirked walking back to his room and turning on Netflix. "The office" he smirked while turning it on.

While watching he groaned realising it was Sunday. "Mom I'm gonna go walk around with Sammers." He told her.

"Ight." she said trying to act cool all Kian did was laugh.

Kian went next door to his best friends house to get him, while walking the house next to Kians read sold.

"Hot girl." Sam said getting on his knees and praying.

"Your dumb." Kian chuckled at him.

But deep inside Kian hoped it would be a girl at least in his grade. Sam had a girlfriend Kian was a player.

"Acacia says all of the girls wanna do things with you." Sam smirked.

"I only date them nothing else" Kian said.

Kian had gone from girl to girl to girl over and over throughout his high school years. While staring at the cracked sidewalk he thought.

He wanted to change more than anything but once you have a reputation you can't change easily.

"It's Kian!" He heard the main slut herself yell.

Kian and Sam turned around to see Tiffany and her best friend Ashley.

"What do you want." Sam groaned.

"Kian." they both said.

Kian walked over to them and gently kissed their lips. While the girls walked away he decided to unbutton his flannel as it was getting hot outside.

They went home and Sam waved bye to Kian. "ugh" Kian said turning on Netflix in his room.