"Co, kurwa?" Sylwia bursted out, widening her eyes. "For real?"

"Yeah..." Paul nodded. "As I said, this is temporary, obviously, and we thing it's good..."

"When do we start?" The girl's question caught everyone off guard. Everyone expected her to be a fury, but they were glad in how professionally she was handling the thing.

Her turbulent relationship with Randy had been no secrets for the everyone by now.

"This new episode of Raw." Paul now smiled, explaining next everything about her new storyline.

Sylwia nodded, listening carefully. She was a professional, an adult, and knew acting like a crybaby with anger issues wouldn't have taken her anywhere, if not to a downfall career.

When the meeting was over, the girl hushed outside the room, to process everything. Why did Randy have to be everywhere? Just when she thought she could simply ignore him.

"Sylwia." Speaking of the devil, now the man called her, clearly following her. She was a fast walker, he had to admit it.

She turned abruptly, making Randy almost clash on her. "What do you want?"

"You good?" He asked, trying to lay a hand on her arm, but she pushed him away. "I mean, with the storyline and all... I can talk with them if you want..."

"No." Sylwia stopped him. "Last thing I want is to look a pathetic little kid to my bosses." She spoke. "I'm a professional, an adult, and I will handle my shit maturely. And, plus, I am pretty sure you have played your role in this play, but don't you worry, I'll be the best main attraction this company ever had and you... you will be just my guest."

Randy narrowed his eyebrows. "Interesting. Why should I do such a thing?"

"You tell me. Luckily I don't live in your crazy mind."

The man cupped her face with one hand, a smirk on his face. "Little girl." He stated, pinning her against the nearest wall, towering her with his bigger figure. "You are constantly in this crazy mind, don't you know? And do you think I would need a stupid act to have you?"

Sylwia narrowed her eyes into two small slits, then managed to free herself from Randy's grip and even slam him against the wall, clutching his t-shirt in her hand. "What a pussy."

She let go of him, fixing her clothes as she made her way to her car. Honestly she couldn't lie to herself, that storyline they put her on felt good for her.

If she couldn't have him in real life, she could fake it to call him hers. At least for some nights, before returning to the reality where he belonged to another woman.

That was selfish, and probably also self-destructive, but she didn't care.

Monday came faster, but still looked like it went slower, and Sylwia felt nervous. Even though it had barely been a week since her return, and promotion to the main rosters, she had already gotten used to the hectic life on the road, and she even liked it. She never got to experience visiting the whole United States, now she got the chance to do it; however there was no doubt that every European country had more charm than some farms in Texas or Kentucky. Plus, her salary became incredibly better too.