"You know I don't pick out my own clothes either. Daniel does all of that." I said with a laugh.

"Tai!" She whined loudly throwing her head back slightly. My stomach turned as the sound of it and heat rushed through my body. Woah.

"I'll try and help! Let me see your first option." I said trying to shake the feeling off. I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed my glass of wine drinking some of it. It was my third glass of the evening and I was feeling good, Stella Rosa Black gon get me right every time.

She stepped it off the camera and changed before coming back and showing me her outfit.

"First I have this." She said stripping back into the camera as she pulled up her jeans.

 "Okayy look at you looking like you looking!" I said making her laugh

"Put that in the yes pile, we'll figure it the day later. Next!" I said taking another sip of my wine as she rolled her eyes and walked off to change.

"I hope they get stuck." I said making her kiss her teeth.

"Girl shut up!" She hollered back making me burst into laughter. A minute later she came back in front of the camera showing me another outfit.

"Okay Barbie! I see you girl!" I said as she did a little spin

"Yes?" She asked rubbing her hands over it.

"Hell yes, you look so good." I gushed causing her to blush as she went and changed into something else.

"Okay last one but I gotta change my hair." She said as she shuffled around. A few minutes later she came back in view of the camera and my jaw dropped.

"Goddamn

"Goddamn." I said lowly as I stared at her.

"What?! Does it look bad?" She said immediately looking down at her outfit.

"No! No baby you look, amazing." I said still in awe of how good she looked.

"Do I really? I feel like the hair is too much." She said as she fluffed it out slightly.

"It's just right. You look so beautiful! My pretty Shug!!" I cooed with a smile that made her blush fiercely.

"So yes pile?" She asked as she walked away to change.

"Absolutely. You need to do color more often." I said before finishing my glass of wine. I definitely had a light buzz and was starting to get tired.

"I'll think about it." She said coming back into view in her original outfit. I watched as she climbed in the bed and got comfortable and it made me want to get in my bed too.

"See now I'm bout to go get in the bed too cause you look mighty comfortable." I said standing up from the couch. I turned the tv off and took my glass and bottle of wine into the kitchen before traveling upstairs to my room.

I had redecorated this specific room when I came home because I didn't want constant reminders of Kendall in my space anymore. Everything from the paint to the lightbulbs were completely new.

"Girl you gon go to sleep on me!" Taraji said rolling her eyes as she watched me get into bed.

"You act like you can't hang up if I do." I said rolling my eyes as I got comfortable. All she did was roll her eyes before opening her laptop and setting her phone against the screen.

"Hold on Oprah's calling me. Im gonna mute for a minute." She said before muting and answering the call on her mac book.

I turned my tv on to occupy myself as she talked to Oprah but sometime during then I fell asleep. I woke up expecting that Taraji hung up but I was wrong.

She was still on the phone but it was facing her ceiling, giving me a clear view of the mirror she had on the ceiling. I didn't see her on the screen so I just plugged my phone up and went to the bathroom before returning back to bed.

My room was dark just like I liked it, luring me to go back to sleep but I wanted to tell Taraji goodnight first. She still hadn't appeared by the time I dozed back off for a short while.

I woke up again to the sound of her tv as well as some buzzing in the background. I furrowed my eyebrows before turning over and looking at my find, seeing that her phone was still angled to the ceiling.

I blinked a few times before my eyes fully focused and I was stunned. She was lying in the middle of the bed, naked as the day she was born. The light on her laptop reflecting off of her body that was glistening with a light layer of sweat.

I was too stunned to speak but to invested to tear my eyes away from the screen. Her body rolled sensually as she pleasured herself with the help of a toy. I watched as her legs spread further and her back arched.

I didn't even want to breathe and disrupt this unfolding scene in front of me. I listened closely, hearing her moans echo softly throughout her room.

A familiar heat rushed through my body and a painful ache settled between my thighs as I watched her closely through the ceiling mirror.

She was mumbling things incoherently as she neared her climax, body thrashing trying to chase her high.

"Fuck daddy I'm cumming!" She moaned a little on the louder side as she reached her peak.

My stomach did backflips as I watched and listen to her unfold right before my eyes. I was hot all over, suddenly wanting to replace that toy with my hand, mouth, anything.

I watched as she rode out her high before finally switching the toy off and laying on her bed trying to regulate her breath. As she did that I slowly slipped out of bed once again and rushed to my bathroom.

I turned the light on and immediately went over to my sink, splashing cold water in my face as I tried to calm myself. I wiped the excess water off of my face before looking at myself in the mirror and sighing.

"Girl what are you doing to me?"

Spicy spicyyyy