The screen turned on showing a picture of the second year class leaders, Kushida, Kei with me in the middle.

The title is a little suggestive: classroom of the elite?

Shu: As you can imagine, the event focuses mostly on the second-year students, more specifically, a certain student who, until today, has remained in the shadows. But that is going to change today, we will expose everything that has happened behind the scenes at ANHS, I hope you are prepared for what is coming.

Suzune: Oh no, from the way he said it, I think that student is you, Ayanokoji-kun.

Kiyotaka: It seems so. Well, I'll trust you to know how to unite the class after this.

Suzune: Of course. But Ayanokoji-kun, why is Karuizawa-san so close to you, I have noticed that the seating arrangements are influenced by the relationships we have.

Kiyotaka: I guess you'll know later, be patient.

Kei put on a bitter smile after that small exchange, no one knows about our relationship besides Sato, it is possible that they show scenes like the one on the cruise ship or the rooftop.

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers, it doesn't matter if anyone notices, I just need to calm Kei down.

Kiyotaka: Don't worry, if they show your past, I will do whatever it takes to protect you.

Kei nods and returns his attention to the screen.

Shu: The following videos show actions, words and thoughts depending on the situation, everything is related to the person who has secretly controlled the other classes, so it is your decision what you will do with this information, there are no rules, but yes Someone gets violent, or makes too much noise, they will be silenced, now let's get started.

Everyone shuddered at the word "silenced" as it could have several meanings.

Ichinose: Wait a minute, Shiin-san, showing someone's thoughts is not okay, that goes beyond just violating a person's privacy.

Shu: Don't worry Ichinose, I have the permission of the person in question to show this, and as for the other people who will appear, they will not reveal their personal lives, it will be everything in relation to the main actor.

I don't like being called a main actor, but what can you do?

Shu: If no one else has questions we will start now, the first thing will be...

The screen showed the image of a certain girl from class D, Horikita Suzune.

Shu: The leader of class 2-D, Horikita Suzune.

Sudo: OOOHHHH Suzunee!!

Although he lectured Ike a moment ago for yelling, seeing the girl he likes on the screen excited him even more.