Prologue

The moment I opened my eyes, I understood that I was not in my room, the only thing I could see was the color white. The first thing that came to mind was that my father had returned me to the White Room while I was sleeping, but I remembered that the night before I was still on the luxury cruise ship with a large number of people around, so there would be no been possible.

So where am I? And how did I not wake up while being transferred in the night? Is this Tsukishiro's new strategy to get me out of school? I can't understand what's happening.

??: You don't have to worry about that, no one is going to take you out of school.

Someone spoke to me, but I don't see anyone around.

??: We are here.

Instantly, a group of 4 people appeared in front of me, no, calling them people would be incorrect, they possess different characteristics than humans.

Kiyotaka: You were the ones who brought me here, right?

??: That's right, it's nice to finally meet you, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, you don't have to worry about returning to the White Room, we've come here to help you.

Kiyotaka: Help me? I don't understand, also, who are you?

Shu: You don't have to be so hostile, Kiyotaka, and to answer your question, the 4 of us are just spectators. I don't have a particular name, but you can call me Rin.

Kiyotaka: What about the other 3?

Shu: Don't pay attention to them, they are just extensions of myself, in other words we are the same entity.

That is quite illogical, how is it possible for four individuals to be the same person at the same time.

Shu: You're overthinking things, our existence goes beyond human understanding.

Kiyotaka: So it's okay for me to think of you as some kind of god or deity?

Shu: I guess, but that's not important now, like I said before, we want to help. We know your situation in detail, the White Room, your father, we know everything about you, and that is why we want to give you a hand to obtain what you want so much, your freedom.

Kiyotaka: That sounds too good to be true, what's the catch?

Shu: Nothing escapes you, huh? It's actually quite simple, we cannot intervene directly in the human world.

Kiyotaka: It means that they can do it as long as it is the humans' own decision. The so-called free will.

Kiyotaka: That sounds too good to be true, what's the catch?

Shu: Nothing escapes you, huh? It's actually quite simple, we cannot intervene directly in the human world.

Kiyotaka: It means that they can do it as long as it is the humans' own decision. The so-called free will.

Shu: That's right, that's why we want to offer you a way out, not even you can face your father on your own, am I wrong?

Kiyotaka: No, you're right, as an individual I can do it, but my father is a powerful and influential man, someone like me couldn't go against him, so what's the deal?

Shu: Simple, we will make known the existence of the White Room, your situation, and everything that is necessary to expose so that you gain allies and an influence that can rival that of your father, we will start with all the people with whom you have interacted. so far, everyone at ANHS, so we don't interfere directly, call it a "divine sign" if you want.

Kiyotaka: What do you get from all this?

Shu: Fun, nothing more, nothing less, even as a deity, I have come to admire you, you are an incredible person, without a doubt, so it is only natural to lend you a hand.

It's too suspicious, but in the unlikely event that this works, I might find the answers to the questions that prompted me to escape and free myself from the chains of the White Room.

Kiyotaka: Very well, what you offer is not at all negligible, if this way I can get what I want, I will give you the fun you want.

Shu: That's the spirit, let's start with this then. I'm dying to see the reactions of other humans.

It's hilarious, this deity has more human qualities than me, but, who knows, maybe with this I can gain new experiences that bring me closer to what a human should be, I'm dying to know too.