˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕴𝕴𝕴𝕴 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Nurmelek and Ali altered their course suddenly as Ali mentions a very old soldier that was alive to this, making their way towards the remote location where the soldier now lived. The path was rugged and challenging, but their determination spurred them forward.

After a few days of arduous travel, they finally arrived at the cabin nestled amidst the wilderness. Its humble exterior belied the stories and knowledge held within its walls. Nurmelek's heart quickened with a mixture of nerves and excitement as they approached the front door.

Ali raised his hand and knocked gently on the weathered wood. Moments later, the door creaked open, revealing an elderly man with weathered features and wise eyes. He peered at them curiously, sensing their purpose.

"Good day, sir," Ali began respectfully. "We've been told that you possess remarkable knowledge about the people you served with, and we were hoping to learn from your experiences."

The old soldier studied them for a moment, his gaze shifting between Nurmelek and Ali. "Come in, then," he responded, his voice carrying a hint of nostalgia. "I've seen my fair share of faces and heard countless stories. Perhaps I can offer some insight."

Nurmelek and Ali entered the cabin, their eyes adjusting to the dim light that filtered through the windows. The walls were adorned with faded photographs and mementos, each holding a tale of its own.

Seated around a modest table, the soldier began to recount his experiences, his voice laced with wisdom and a touch of melancholy. Nurmelek listened intently, her heart pounding with the anticipation of learning about her loved one, even if she couldn't reveal his true identity.

As the soldier shared his stories, Nurmelek's heart leaped at a particular account that resonated deeply with her own memories. The soldier's words painted a vivid picture, evoking emotions and connections that mirrored her personal journey.

As the conversation with the old soldier reached its conclusion, Nurmelek's heart swelled with courage and a longing for the truth to be revealed. She took a deep breath, gathering her resolve, and looked the soldier directly in the eyes.

"Sir," she began, her voice steady yet filled with anticipation, "there is something more I must share with you. I am not just a wanderer seeking knowledge; I am the daughter of Sultan Hashid Aslimeh and Valide Sultana Kösem Sehan. My name is Nurmelek Ramadan as I am also the wife of Mohamed Ramadan."

The soldier's eyes widened in astonishment, his face reflecting a mix of disbelief and recognition. A smile slowly spread across his weathered features, as if a missing puzzle piece had fallen into place.

"Nurmelek," he whispered, his voice filled with reverence. "To think that the daughter of such esteemed figures, and the wife of Mohamed Ramadan, has come seeking answers from a humble soldier like myself. Fate has indeed woven its intricate threads around us."

Nurmelek's heart skipped a beat, the confirmation of her identity and her loved ones' significance filling her with a mix of relief and excitement. The soldier's reaction suggested that he held knowledge that could bridge the gaps in her understanding.

With a gentle nod, the soldier replied, "My dear Nurmelek, you have honored me with your presence, and your revelation confirms the importance of our connection. I may not have recognized your identity at first, but now that you have shared it, I can provide you with the insight and guidance you seek."

Nurmelek's eyes shimmered with gratitude as she replied, "Thank you, kind soldier. Your wisdom and knowledge are invaluable to me. Please, tell me all that you can, for I yearn to understand the intricacies of my own destiny and the stories of those I hold dear."