Nor did you question why Kaburmaru looked at the picture sadly. Shrugging it off as you flipped to another page of this type with an owl, a rabbit, and a peacock or was it a crow? Meh to be fair that peacock looked like it was bragging about how flashy it was or something that you wouldn't pay much attention to.

Luckily you weren't that deep in thought when coloring since a small shuffle was heard from the living room. Turning your head over to the open door that leads to the room you are just in, jumping off the chair as you quickly run out of the room into another that looks to be a small child's room.

Though one thing was completely different than any normal children's room was that it had no windows in it to see outside. Around the room were some toys, stuffed animals, a box with straps from the day before, and other things that you quite loved.

Shutting the door closed with both hands as the room was filled with darkness once more, luckily your eyes adjusted to the darkness fairly quickly. Pulling the covers over both yours and Kaburmaru's head, shuffling into the sheets of the bed which are rather warm despite the cold temperature of the room due to your body heat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie woke up with a giant pain in his head that was rather weird, and Venom's slime formed on a pillow next to him. Rubbing the back of his head as he was going over what happened yesterday before. At first he found this cabin in the woods when looking around, later went out to get some food, came back and found a child and- oh yeah that's right.

He took the kid here. Snapping his neck to where he last remembered seeing the kid fall asleep to not see them there anymore. 'Oh shit..' If Eddie wasn't panicking before he sure was now on the missing child that he had found hiding in a small cave.

"Venom, come on," Eddie scooped Venom up, making the alien creature sink up his slime with his vessel as he just now woke up. "What is it Eddie?" A dark and weirdly tired voice said, "what do you mean what? Where did [Name] go?! They're missing!" Eddie shouted, as he speed walked his way to the kitchen checking to see if you were there to find no one.

"No, there- oh I guess they did. Wait.. WHERE DID TATER TOT GO?!" A loud screeching was the only thing Eddie heard as he held his already irritated headache. "Shut up! You're so loud, you parasite!" Eddie yelled back, making Venom scream even more than before.

"PARASITE?! TAKE THAT BACK!" The loud voice even inhumanly louder than a mer second again. "Yes, now stop yelling so we can find [Name]!" At that Venom huffed and stopped yelling which Eddie was greatly thankful for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice day outside the sun was shining, the wind blowing, there was yelling- wait yelling? Wiping your body around to look behind to find one, in your view or even anywhere at all that could be yelling that loud.

But back to what you were saying, the sun- gone? The wind not blowing but feeling cold air and the sound of something slithering next to your cell bed. What?

Your eyes snapped open to find the face of your twin brother right next to you looking right back at you but putting a finger up to his lips to stay quiet. Doing exactly that as the sound of something moving against the concrete ground outside of Yunjiro's and your cell that your biological family keeps you both in.

You didn't know why but it was weird and you hated it, every single part of you did. The only thing that gave you comfort at the most was your older twin brothers [color] and [color] eyes staring into yours which were the same exact colors but on opposite eyes.

It felt like forever that the noise had continued going on but soon stopped and it was replaced by feeling eyes watching yours and your brothers figures the whole time not once taking its eyes off either of you.