At night
After praying my isha salah, I sit in my room it's beautiful, the hotel room is also available by her boss.

After looking at the room I fell asleep because I know suneha will not come today so I closed all the doors and locked them but I forgot to lock my windows

AUTHOR POV--

At 2:00 in the night he jumped into her room through the window.He is wearing black clothes and had also covered his face with a mask.

His beautiful green eyes are showing by the little moonlight.

He came close to her and sat on the bed.Today again after 3 years he is watching her so closely 3 years ago he had seen her in his arms and today he is sitting on the bed close to her.He removed the hairs which are disturbing her sleep from her face with his finger and started looking at her face carefully

Even 3 years ago he had become a mad with this same face and today again he could not live her.This girl is the owner of his heart and he could not give her to anyone.

He wanted to touch but he could not He knew how close she is to her allah and she never ever think about anyone If he touches her, she will become impure

He then wrote a letter and left it near her table. She read Tahajjud and then felt asleep because she was tired of the journey and on 5 she read her Fajr prayers.

Today she is feeling an unknown happiness, even she did not know about it Why is this happening but she is very happy today.

When she saw the sun and there was light everywhere she came to her room and saw a letter on her table She got scared.The first thought that came to her mind is of BP. Is he there? But how?it is not possible? He said he is leaving?but how he is there?

Many thoughts started coming in her mind make aside to all those thoughts she looked at her table She picked up the letter with clenched hands and read the letter her whole body start sweating.

(Letter-I thought that I might not be able to meet you for a few days But look, fate has brought us together again Now see, I will make you mine very soon....your B.P)

Whenever she tried to forget him, he would send her a letter which would scare her a lot Every time she tried to get his thoughts out of her mind and she succeeded in this But she failed this time what he want from her, why is he following her?

So many questions start coming in her mind but again she tried to remove them all and took her namaz and said to allah that

"aap to jante Hai na ki maine Aaj Tak kisi bhi ladke ki taraf aankh uthakar nahin dekha hai fir ya ladka kyon mere piche pada hua hai ise kya chahie mujhse kyon yah mere aage piche ghumta rahata hai aap to jante hain na ki hamare majhab mein kisi bhi ladke ko dekhna manjur nahin hai to fir yah kya chahta hai mujhse kya ise yah baat nahin pata ki agar ladki ke liye ladke ko dekhna haram Hai to ladkon ke liye bhi ladki ko dekhna haram hai... Please Allah is ladke se jald se jald Mera picha chhuda do"...she said all this with whole teary eyes.
( Allah you know that I have never looked at any boy till now, so why is this boy following me, what does he want from me, why does he keep wandering in front of me, It is not acceptable in our religion to look at any boy, so what does he want? He didn't understand that if it is haraam for a girl to look at a boy, then it is haraam for boys to look at a girl too... Please Allah. Please remove this boy from my life...she said all this with whole teary eyes)