F-TW | N.R | I got you |

Start from the beginning

It's currently June 17th, and i have a stupid idea planned for tonight. I've felt completely empty for a while now but did my best to hid it. Tony decided that we'd have a movie night with pizza tonight. So I decided that would be a good time to do it.

Currently it's 1:47pm and i've just finished writing Nat, Wanda, Yelena, Peter, and Tony letters for some context and thanking them for always being here. I've set them in my desk drawer for now. Just as i closed the desk drawer i heard a knock on my door and the voice that belong to Nat, announce that it was her. I yelled that she could come in.

"Hey love, come hang out before the movie and pizza and watch me beat everyones ass in pool, you know you want to." She smiled.

"Sure." I smiled and got up following her. We headed towards the main living area. It was a large space with a large couch facing the way you walk in, a tv mounted to the wall, with a movie screen that lowered from the ceiling. Behind the couch was a pool table, and beside that was an air hockey table. Behind those were large windows overlooking the city from the hillside. To the right was the large kitchen. Tony loves space if you haven't figured that out.

Nat and i walked over to Wanda, Yelena, Peter, Tony, Steve, Sam, and Bruce around the pool table all yelling. I chuckled knowing i'd miss the moments like these.

"Who's ready to get their ass beat." Nat announced.

"Yeah right Widow." Steve said.

"Need i remind you about sparing earlier." She teased.

His smirk suddenly dropped and his finger was pointed towards Nat.

"Not funny." He said in a serious tone.

"Ha ha." Yelena laughed.

"I bet $1000 Romanoff kicks Rogers ass." Tony spoke up."

"I'll take that bet." Bruce said.

"I second that." Peter spoke.

"Oh me too!" Yelena chimed in.

"Hey! Way to have faith." Steve said a little hurt.

12 minutes later Steve-y boy lost.

45 MINUTES LATER

  Tony was kicking Sam ass at pool while Peter and Wanda played air hockey. While watching Peter and Wanda i felt arms wrap around my shoulders from behind and immediately inhaled the sweet smell of vanilla and cinnamon with a hint of bergamot, which i knew as Nat's scent.

"You okay honey? I can feel your off." Nat whispered while embracing me.

"Yeah i'm okay, i swear." I convinced her, or so i thought i did.

See Wanda knows me, but not in the way that Nat does. Wanda may be able to read my mind and hear my thoughts but Nat was always good about feeling my energy, even when i didn't want her to. I guess that's owed to the red room. She picked up on habits i never even knew i had. I got good at hiding my emotions from her too, but sometimes she could still tell, she just wouldn't always say anything about it, knowing i didn't want to talk. She always let me know she was there for me no matter what.

"Pizza's here!" Being announced by Tony brought me back to reality as I spaced out.

Everyone headed to the kitchen grabbing plates, then loading up with pizza and drinks to accompany them. I hugged Wanda from the side and stated how good the pizza looked. She said she was excited to eat it. I then went over to Nat and hugged her too exclaiming that i was happy to have a movie night. She hugged me back, kissing my head, before saying that she was grateful to be spending time with me and everyone, that she finally has a family. That broke something inside me but i didn't let her see, i only smiled. I excused myself and told her i had to make a call, so i'd be a little bit but would be down soon.