Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jake finally buckled up and I was comfortably driving around the city as we silently listened to the radio. 'Somebody To Love' came on the radio and I turned it up. I sang along with it and looked in the rear view mirror to see Catalina clapping along. I giggled and continued to sing until the music stopped. I whipped my head to my right, looking at Jake.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, glancing back at the road then back at him.

"That fa**ot gets on my nerves." He said looking out the window. Oh hell no.

"Alright first of all, he is most definitely NOT a fa**ot. Second, watch your language in front of Cat." I warned as I turned onto a street.

"But he is! He hasn't even hit puberty yet! When his voice changes, it'll be terrible and he'll lose all of his fans." He said.

"No...you're wrong." I said. I felt bad when people hated on Justin. It was stupid. What did he ever do to them? I mean, he's a normal kid living his dream. Why can't people be happy for him? It's not his fault that he doesn't grow as fast as other people do. He's making progress. Luckily, its slow progress. His voice could get hurt if he did hardcore sh*t with it as he goes through puberty. His voice was already deeper than when he started. People should just give him a break. Hey, like I said, I'm interested in these things. I read up on them. I turned another corner and pulled into the mall parking lot. I parked the car and got out. I took Catalina from her car seat and rested her onto my hip as I locked the car with my keys. I walked off. I could feel Jake following me. My mom had given me a little money before I left and when I got here, my dad looked at my luggage and said that I didn't have enough clothes to fill my closet. He gave me $500 dollars for a new wardrobe. Hey, it pays off when your daddy lives the good life. I hit all of my favorite stores and Jake put in his opinions and I ignored him. My day was starting to turn around. I walked out with Catalina in arms with my purse and a few bags. I gave the rest of the bags to Jake, who was stumbling behind me. I had him throw the bags into the back. We both got into the car and took off. I heard my cellphone going off and told Jake to grab it. I looked over at him, as he was taking too long to get it. There was a smirk on his face.

"Who's 'Stranger'?" he said, with the same smirk on his face.

"Give it to me!" I yelled trying to snatch at it with one hand but it was too late. He answered it.

"Hello?"

Pause.

"Jake. Who's this?"

Pause.

"Justin? I don't know a Justin."

"JAKE! IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE PHONE RIGHT NOW, I WILL HAVE TO PULL OVER!"I screamed. Catalina began to cry and I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm her step-brother."

Pause.

"Yeah she's hot ain't she?!" He glanced at me and winked.

"Nah, dude, it's not incest if you're not blood related."

Pause.

"Yah dude. Alright, I'll let you talk to her. Nice talkin' to ya man."

Pause.

"Ight...peace." He handed me the phone.

"I am SO sorry." I said looking over at Jake and sticking out my tongue. Justin chuckled.

"It's cool. So I just wanted to tell you, we're going swimming so bring your bathing suit. You don't have to bring clothes. I'll just give you some of mine." He said. I could tell he was smiling.

"You know, it'd be better for you if I just brought my own. I mean, you shouldn't go wasting your clothes on me." I giggled.

"Yeah but you look adorable in my clothes." He said softly. He was so cute. I blushed. I know he can't see me but I couldn't help myself. 

"Alright...so I'll see you in an hour." I said kind of quickly as I took one last turn.

"Yeah. See you soon beautiful." I smiled and hung up. 

"I wanna meet this kid." Jake said. Oh God....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day went on and I was already at Justin's. I met his friends, we played in his pool and at the moment, we were watching Step Brothers. It kind of reminded me of Jake. Ew. Jake. Anyways, I was wearing a pair of Justin's boxer shorts and one of his fitted black tees. It's funny how its fitted on him but huge on me. My hair was damp and perfectly waving everywhere. Me and Justin were cuddled under a warm blanket together on a couch and Chaz and Ryan were in two separate chairs across from each other. I looked at my phone. It was only nine? I feel like I got here hours ago. The movie ended and Chaz and Ryan decided to go out. I guess they went to Sean Kingston's Atlanta home to play video games. Justin passed on it because he wanted to spend more time with me...

Adorable.

A/N: So here's the thing. I'm really tired. I'm done writing for the night. Ya'll need to let me know about my new story idea. I can try to write tomorrow but don't count on it because I have a concert to do. I'll talk to you lovely people later(: g'night!