000 - 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

༺𑁍༻

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

༺𑁍༻

Being a camp counselor wasn't that hard, especially when your not supposed to be. I'm only here because my father didn't want me going off in the underworld, He said i cause to much trouble.

But i'm young

can you blame me?

For the most part i'm just running around in my orange Camp half blood shirt, pretending to be one of the campers while i help them train, Otherwise i was playing pinochle with Mr. D.

Currently i was watching the ares kids sword fight, standing of to the side so i wouldn't get any unwanted holes in my body. That's not a joke these kids where wild.

I felt someone hug me from behind as they laughed. When the mystery person finally let me breathe i quickly turned around to find Nora Russell standing behind me looking like she just ran a marathon.

"you tired?" i laughed looking at her funny expression as she slumped down on my shoulder. she just gave a short hmm and a nod as i giggled and turned my focus back on the ares kids.

Nora was my one of my best friends here at camp, we got here around the same time so we've just stayed close since. Im also close with Luke, the leader of the Hermes cabin. I do need to know all of the cabin leaders but i feel like i hang out with Luke more, and he's nice.

I continued to watch the ares kids, focusing on a fight a little more closed of, closer to the woods. Clarisse La Rue being one of them, she's complicated i would say.
She is nice to me, probably because she respects me. I mean that's her thing, she could be horribly mean to other campers but she would never disrespect a god. I'm not quite sure how to feel about that, but at least she's pretty.

My shoulder suddenly lost the weight of Noras head as she was now on the floor. I looked down trying to contain my laughter as i helped her up. She was at least slightly more awake now as we started talking about random drama happening at camp. My eyes never leaving the training grounds.

As Clarisse and her buddy finished their duel, they looked over to me to get an approval of some sort, i gave a small smile and a thumbs up as i continued to listen to Nora's rant.

༺𑁍༻

authors note

It's startinggg

this book will mostly about the show btw

short chapter but this is basically just a little prologue before it starts

also expect slow updates, i do go to school and have a life, ty byeeee

love, lilies