3

After a small nap, Yuujirou looked at his phone. 5 PM. He should prepare to head out to home. He usually makes it to dinner, but if he doesn't, he texts mom. Aizou was still sleeping, Yuujirou decided not to bother him. Lazily yawning, Yuujirou stood from the couch. But, a traitorous bottle decided to fall from the table, when Yuujirou accidentally hit it. It was a bottle of water by the way.

Damnit. Of course Aizou heard that

Aizou began to move a bit, slowly opening his eyes. He looked at Yuujirou, with a better look, than before. "Morning," Aizou said with a smile. Suddenly a notification sound played on Yuujirou's phone and Aizou's phone. The content was the same.

You were added to group "Mirai"

"Mirai"

Irose:

Heeellooo, this will be our main chat for the time being. I will send important messages here. Please, make a reaction or write something, if you understand.

Yuujirou decided to place a "👍" emoji, and Aizou did the same.

"Well, he doesn't look like someone bad actually, maybe we were wrong about him" Aizou said in the morning voice.

"I still don't trust him," Yuujirou scowled.

Aizou didn't answer anything, instead he just directed towards the exit. "Well, I think it's time to go, see you, Yuujirou"

"Yeah, bye" Yuujirou sat in his place for a while, Aizou already left.

Yuujirou silently stood by himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuujirou was sitting in his room and reading a book. It was a romantic novel. He didn't think about love too much, he thought this feeling stupid. Why would you even care so much about someone? Suddenly, he heard a knock. He wasn't expecting any guests. Usually his mom or father can come in and ask something. Yuujirou shut the book, setting a bookmark where he stopped reading.

"May I come in?" That was the voice Yuujirou didn't expect at all. It was his brother Koichiro.

"Yeah," Yuujirou said

Koichiro entered the room, he was dressed in regular clothing. Nothing special, a green shirt and black pants. He would come to Yuujirou in some cases. For example, to ask for advice about life or a difficult situation, sometimes he could ask about how Yuujirou is doing. Koichiro felt a bit thankful to Yuujirou, after all, they're a family.

"I didn't expect you, what do you need?" Yuujirou asked with a small curiosity

"I wanted to talk about something" Koichiro was nervous, and Yuujirou noticed it. "Actually, I want to apologize to you, Yuujirou" Koichiro took a big inhale, then continued. "I'm very sorry about my behavior in the past. You know, when you wanted to become a kabuki, I saw your passion, but scolded you, and it feels awful. Actually I was afraid at first that I would lose to you. I-I'm really sorry.*sniff*" Koichiro looked like he was about to cry. A small tear appeared around his eyes. Yuujirou looked at it all with wide eyes. Yuujirou felt like something itched in his heart. He clearly didn't expect Koichiro to come here and apologize without any reason. "Y-you have a good future now, a very good partner, although I didn't see him yet, I think you couldn't talk so much about him if he was a bad person."

What's gotten into him? He sometimes resemble me Aizou, both are dumb

Yuujirou stood up and hugged his little brother. "I accept your apology. But if you thought that I blamed you for all this shit, spit it out of your mind."