2

Today's morning went as usual. Yuujirou is at school. Suddenly, he felt warm from behind, someone wrapped his arm. Yuujirou guessed who it might be. Only one person can touch Yuujirou like this so openly.

"Yuujirou, wanna eat something?" a familiar voice said. It was Aizou, exactly as he was thinking. Only Aizou is allowed to touch Yuujirou like that. Why? Yuujirou always thought that it's type of communication Aizou had. After hearing his story, Yuujirou felt like pitying him, so he never complained about this. It's lunchtime, so it was expected that Aizou would call him.

"Why not," Yuujirou responded with a regular tone. Actually, he often eats with Aizou, his mom sometimes makes bento and Yuujirou can steal some food from it, but Aizou wasn't against it, as long as Yuujirou allowed him to do the same.

"Then, maybe we can go to the cafeteria?" Not so recently, a proper cafeteria opened in Sakuragaoka high school. Everyone remembers this old times, when there was a big crowd around one window, selling some bakery

As they were moving across school corridors, a Hiyori appeared out of nowhere.

Oh, there she is

"Oooh, Shibasaki-kun and Someya-kun, how are you doing?"

"We are fine," Aizou said. Yuujirou nodded in agreement.

"I heard that you joined a writing club, what are your expectations?" Hiyori's eyes sparkled, she is always like that when talking about interesting topics.

She sounds like a journalist

"Definitely better writing skills, shouldn't be hard to guess," Yuujirou said bluntly. After that they just left her be. They only heard "Why, you two are always like that!!!"

At cafeteria, Aizou's turn was faster.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Pancakes with strawberry jam," Yuujirou answered. Yuujirou likes sweet things, he doesn't remember when this taste appeared, but he likes them a lot. Maybe sweetness is a part that he needs from life.

After taking their orders, they decided to go to the roof. Fortunately, no girls pursued them to the roof. It was perfect circumstances. There were 3 girls that Yuujirou and Aizou perfectly knew, well, at least one of them. Hopefully, they won't notice them

"..Why roof, Yuujirou?"

"I have a secret place here, come here" he said. Taking his hand and leading him. Place looked cozy and comfy. There was even a small pillow to sit on.

"Wow, you even have a pillow here, that's cool" Aizou looked shocked, but happy

"Make yourself at home" Yuujirou was smiling a bit

Aizou had a sandwich, while Yuujirou had pancakes. Yuujirou liked times like that, when he and Aizou could sit in relative silence, without words, they felt comfort from each other's company.

After lunch, they returned to the class like always. Lessons have come to an end, now they need to head to their clubroom.

At the clubroom Irose sat in his chair, without a book this time. His ears twitched, when the door opened.

"It's you, hello there. Please take a seat." Two chairs were in front of him. The clubroom wasn't any special, a regular class with some bookshelves. Yuujirou was adapting to this new place. At least there were only three of them.

Aizou and Yuujirou greeted Irose and sat as he asked.

"So, today is our first meeting. First of all, I want to check your writing skills. Can you write a small letter about your school day... Hm, let's say during the festival. How do you imagine this place, don't write too much and don't overthink anything, take your time." Irose then smiled widely, his smile was very assuring. Yuujirou felt it was genuine.

Maybe he isn't so bad after all

"Okay, guess it's not so difficult" Aizou said first

"Alright," Yuujirou answered.

And so they begin to write. Trying new things is always difficult, but they are together in this. Each of them had their own vision of the festival. Yuujirou thought it would be boring, so he wrote something about it. Aizou on the other hand, described it as very messy and crowded, especially with a lot of fangirls around him. The main feature is their ending.

If Aizou is with me it's okay.

If Yuujirou is with me it's okay.

As they both finished writing, they handed their stories to Irose. "Okay, you are free to go now, I will check them later and tell you the results." Irose taken their works and put them in his bag

Finally

Irose then took a book from the bag, the same he had yesterday and started writing something in it. When he is like that, everything else looks like uninteresting to him

"How did you write, Aizou?"

"I'm not so good with a pen, as if you don't know," Aizou said while stretching.

"And so do I, anyway let's go" Yuujirou said as he stood from his chair and headed towards the exit. The classes were over, so they decided to visit Mobius' office. Aizou wanted to practice a bit and Yuujirou wasn't against this idea.

On the couch Hiyori was sitting and doing some studies.

"Oh look at that, what are you doing?" Yuujirou said without any bad context.

"Uwaa, hello Shibasaki-kun and Someya-kun, I'm doing some studies, you don't have any upcoming lives, so I can improve a bit."

Yuujirou chuckled a bit and entered the training room. While dancing, Yuujirou remembered something. It was about their kiss marks. Sometimes it feels awkward doing it, but it was Yuujirou's idea, so he wasn't complaining about it. Aizou didn't mind either, Yuujirou even asked him about it, but Aizou just said something like: "It's for work anyways, but it's an amazing idea".

Maybe I'm overthinking it

Yuujirou and Aizou finished practice. When they got out, Hiyori wasn't on the couch anymore, so they decided to take a seat.

"Good work today, Yuujirou"

"You too, Aizou" Yuujirou looked tired, he wanted to sleep.

"Maybe, I will take a small nap," Yuujirou suggested and taken more comfortable position

"No problem, I'm pretty tired too, a small nap won't hurt," Aizou stood up from the couch and instead sat on a single sofa.

"You want to take a nap on this?" Yuujirou asked without concern on his face

"Worried about me? Nah, I'm fine" Aizou looked slightly amused.

"Hmph, not even slightly thought about it at all" Yuujirou parried

"You're so not cute, Yuujirou," Aizou said, trying to doze off.