not millie bobby brown

Start from the beginning

"They type this, word for word: Hey! This is Millie. I love talking to fans and try to do it as much as I can (even if you're threatening me:)). Before you tell me what you're demands are, how's your day been?"

I typed it out as he said it. It sounded so stupid, but I trust Calebs judgement. Also, there was a lot of pressure in the moment.

users1

Literally that evans fucker that teaches chem is such a bitch idk what he even talks abt thanks for asking:((

Oh btw I go to school with you (you can try guessing who I am but that would be incorrect)

max:P

Wait wait wait lemme guess.........
That weird kid named ash that no one talks about????

users1

EEEUUHH guess again.

max:P

Sora???? (If so sorry for the asthma attack but it was calebs fault so threaten his car or something)

users1

EEUUHHH guess again.

max:P

SORAS TWIN SISTER SKYE???? I AM SO SO SORRY FOR ALMOST MURDERING YOUR BROTHER (but in my defence you probably almost murdered him in the womb according to science)

users1

Ew. No. I fucking hate the twins.

max:P

WAIT.....TRISTEN MCADDAMS???? YOUR DAD IS DATING MY SISTER DUDE CAN WE NOT DO THIS

users1

EUUUHHH. Wrong again.

YOUR SISTER IS DATING TRISTENS DAD?????

max:P

Yes unfortunately and she's making a horrible mistake he's a fucken dirtbag.

OHMYGOD YOUR JESSICA ALTON ARENT YOU?????

users1

EEUUHHH. I think you should give up.

max:P

No. I refuse giving up (unless I get this right) KYLE MACKANTOFF????

users1

Kyle mackantoff is not smart enough to threaten a celebrity everyone knows that

He's all muscle and no brain

max:P

So, you hate the twins and you hate Kyle.... does that help me figure out who you are?

users1

Lowkey hate everyone (except finn he's a cutie) so no

"Max?"

"Yeah?"

"You know this school better than we do. Who hates Kyle and the twins, but loves Finn?"

"Uh... everyone? I don't know about the twins, but a lot of us hate Kyle and a lot of people love Finn."

"They wouldn't if they knew him."