Bower is back

~MAXS POV~

"Did you notice that too?" I asked Priah in the main room. Priah was the first person to talk to me when I got here and we got pretty close in the first few days.

"What?" she asked.

"When Millie and Sadie-"

"Oh yeah, that. Millie has a problem with one ear so sometimes she cant hear the direc-"

"No, not that. I mean after. It was a little awkward. Like, I've done kiss scenes before, but never that awkward. Is there, like, something between them?"

"I think..." she leaned in to whisper. "Those two are totally in love but don't realise."

"Doesnt Millie have a boyfriend?"

"Yup."

"Oh. So its like forbidden love, huh?"

She chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I guess."

"Aww I ship."

We both laughed and I went to the fridge to get something to drink.

"Hey, do you mind getting me something too?" she asked from the couch.

"Yeah sure."

I looked at the options in the fridge.

"So theres Pepsi, Mountain de-"

"BOWER IS BACK, BABY!" said a blonde british guy dramatically walking in.

"Hey Jamie!" Priah said from the couch. "Its been forever! How are you?"

"Great. But guess who else is here?" said the man who must be Jamie Campbell Bower. He's supposed to play Vecna and the first episodes where Vecna appears were about to be filmed.

"Who's here?" asked Priah, getting up.

"Joseph Quinn." said Joseph Quinn walking in through the same door Jamie did. "You must be my little sister, Ruby." he looked at me.

"Uh..yeah. Max, actually." I stretched a hand out. He was supposed to play Eddie Munson, my character Ruby's dead older brother who will be coming back as Kas.

"Sorry we missed the reading room." Jamie joked.

"Actually, we just decided to skip reading room because last time we kept goofing off instead of actually reading." said Priah.

"Oh cool. So we didnt miss anything." He said.

Joseph checked his watch ."Pleasure to meet you." He looked at me first then at Priah. "And you, Priah. Great to see you again. But we need to go." He said, tugging Jamie's hand.

"Oh right. Bye Ruby. Have a nice day." Jamie said, leaving.

"Bye Vecna." I said back.

Priah plopped back down on her previous spot on the couch. "Youre going to make a lot of friends here. Youre really sweet."

"Until you get close to me and realise how much of a bitch I am." I grabbed a water for myself and a coca cola for Priah, just guessing which drink is her favorite.

"Come oooon. Youre not a bitch. Ive only known you for a week or two and I already think you're cool."

"Exactly. You've only known me for a few weeks. You're about to hate me." i smiled and sat next to her then checked my phone to see my new notifications.

Instagram: taylornation, younghollywood and strangerthingstv just posted

Message from Mom: How was filming today?

Seventeen: Could this be a new cast memeber? Potential new Stranger Things cast member spotted at lunch with other cast members...

The last one caught my attention. Last week, Me, Joe, Caleb and Natalia went to lunch together because we were the only ones who weren't filming. Oh well, now people know. We probably were going to tell everyone there would be a new cast member, but usually its better to do it a little later. Can't wait to get swarmed by paparazi the second I leave this building