What happened in the gym

Chichi's POV

I ran straight through the school door without looking back. I barely saw two people with weird hairstyles standing in the hallway, but my mind was only on how I could get to the principal on time. Eventually, I slowed down as I nearly ran straight into the principal who was on her way out. "Good morning Mrs Sheppard." I greeted as I bowed slightly.

Mrs Sheppard smiled at me and responded, "Why good morning, miss King, I really appreciate your doing this for me."

I smiled a bit to please her while responding, "It's really no big deal." It's a really huge deal!!.

"Wonderful, now let's go meet our newest students."

Wait students? I thought it was just one. I accompanied her as we walked back towards the hallway, to where I met the two students standing. I can't believe I ran past them without looking back. I observed both of them and noticed they looked alike. Yup, they're definitely brothers. The one who looks older seems to have incredibly long hair touching his back and the tips seemed to be spike-like. His eyes have a hardness to them that scared me a bit. On the other hand, his brother's hair, which was shorter but weirder, was pointing in five different directions. His eyes were a lot softer and he was really cute. I just hoped I didn't say that aloud.

"Good morning Son Goku and Raditz. Welcome to West City High School. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Mr Goku, Miss Chichi here will be your escort and you'll be in the same class with her. Now Raditz, follow me." With those words, the principal left me in charge of Goku who was looking at me rather nervously. Better get this over with. "Hi Goku, I'm Chichi, guess we'll be sharing the same class."

He looked at me and flashed me a big smile which made him look like a goofy kid, "Yeah, guess we will. I hope to make the best of it."

"Alright, let's hurry because our first class is..." I was cut off by the ringing of the bell, signalling the beginning of first period. "Shit, we have to hurry now or else we're dead." I immediately started running, and I'm a really fast runner, I thought that Goku might not be able to keep up; I had to turn to see that Goku was running right beside me, without so much a show of fatigue on his face.

He asked me a question, which made me realize again why he was a new student. "What, why?"

"Because 1st period is English and our teacher is a sticker for punctuality, so right now we're probably doomed."

He immediately got a scared look on his face, "Man, what a way to start a first day."

END OF POV'S

The class B first year students of West City High were comprised of 25 students, of which Vegeta, Bulma, Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, #18 and #17 were members. The group were talking among themselves

Bulma looked around and sighed, "I wonder where Chichi is."

Vegeta just yawned, "She's probably sleeping right now, after all you girls left her with a splitting headache." This earned him a glare from Bulma, which he smirked at.

#18 was worried as well, "She might not be feeling well, we could check up on her after school." Krillin and Tien nodded agreement at her suggestion, and just as Yamcha was about to contribute, the English teacher, Miss Touka walked in. "Good morning class."

"Good morning, Miss Touka." came the unison reply.

"Alright, let's take the attendance. Bulma Briefs."

"Present."

"Vegeta Seitan."

"Present woman"

"Vegeta!."