Sophie

Ok in this chapter you will meet my characters Jessa and Immy. Jessa is Poseidon daughter. Immy is Hades daughter. If you haven't read the Pjo books this book will have spoilers.

To be honest I loved that Percy was there. I needed him there. Everything is so weird here. Like now I have a birth fund that will last me a lifetime. But I think Percy is a little threatened by Fitz. But he knows I wouldn't hurt him like that. Even though I think Fitz is pretty cute. Anyway when we got to Fitz's house we heard two girls laughing in the living room.

 When we got to the living room I saw my old best friends. " Immy Jessa! What are you doing here?!?!?" When they heard me they just stood for a second and then came and tackled me. " Sophie! It's so nice to see you! God I missed you!" said Jessa. " Same!" said Immy. " Jessa?? Jess! Oh my god I can't believe you're here. I thought you were killed." said Percy as he hugged her. He and Jessa are brother and sister. Well not actually because they have different moms but have the same dad. But they were super close when they were little. Even when they were older they couldn't be separated. That was until Jessa went missing. Well I guess we know now. " Yeah well I guess someone found me too and told me I was an elf too." she said as she looked really hard at Fitz." What?? Don't look at me. I was just the guy who got you. My dad was the one who thought you were an elf." said Fitz. " Yeah well, just so you know I'm a demigod too. So don't mess with me." said Jessa. " Hey Percy, how is Nico?" asked Immy. " Oh. . . well he's not doing great because Bianca died when we were on a quest." said Percy. " Oh no. . Bianca. Nico. Well I guess I have to come with you when you go home." said Immy. " Well I am not going till Sophie's all settled in." said Percy.

A/N: So I just want to tell you that Fitzy may have a crush on Jessa but I'm going to let you read on.