𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞:𝟒

"Wangji, I want to tell you~~~~~"........Wuxian's voice hitched. The playful confidence vanishes, replace by a nervous tremor. He opens his mouth to speak, then closes it again making Wangji's heart lurches.

His Wuxian never hesitated before.....Wangji believes, they have enough trust on each other that they can share all their shades with each other then why?.......what have changed...or going to change? The Fear, cold and sharp, pricked at Wangji's insides. Had the distance become too much for Wuxian too? Wangji finds himself torn between the fear and hope.....the anticipation of Wuxian's something taking its toll over him.

"There's something.."........Wuxian starts, then stops. He galps repeatedly, turning his lips into thin line...exhales loudly. Wangji knows better that Wuxian does this when he feels nervous or afraid. But this time, it speaks of something deeper, something he was struggling to say.

Wangji's mind raced. Is this it? The inevitable conversation they both been dreading? Is the long distance finally taking its toll? His breath caught in his throat. He wanted to reach out, to grab him and hold him tight, but He is frozen by the fear twisting in his gut.

Confidence lies within us but it boosts from mutual efforts. Here Wangji also has immense confidence and trust on their bond which grew from their mutual companionship, boldness and trust. But today witnessing Wuxian's hesitation, Wangji who is already overwhelmed can not help but allows his fears to creep.

Wuxian takes a deep breath, his eyes locking with Wangji. The nervousness in them(Wuxian's eyes) is laced with something else, an emotion Wangji can not place. Anticipation? Hope? It only amplifies the knot of fear tightening in Wangji's stomach.

Wuxian finally opens his mouth again, and Wangji braces himself for the blow, his heart pounding a frantic rhythm against his ribs. What is coming? Is this the goodbye I'd dreaded for years? Or something entirely different?

Wuxian (tapping his fingers on the chair by his side softly)

Wangji, We've been through so much, but we can not spend our life in remorse and compromises all the time....tell me don't you think we both deserve happiness.....sigh!!!...honestly I am also getting tired of our situation and circumstances~~~~

Wuxian pauses momentarily and seems visibly nervous making Wangji more confuse and unsettle 

Wangji(concerned)

So~~~~~~

Wuxian who is a man of bucket of words and a confident and aggressive lawyer by profession was struggling with his words and that makes Wangji more restless...... 'You are scaring me, Wuxian~~~~'.....Wangji speaks inside his mind as he can not speak more than that one word. 

Wangji observes Wuxian's struggle and with a sigh places his hand over Wuxian's tapping finger, assuring the man that he can speak...........he can speak anything and Wangji is prepared enough to accept whatever comes next.

Wuxian (holding Wangji's both hands tightly and joins their forehead then whispers)

So, I wish.....Lets have a final goodbye and allow us a new beginning~~~~~