~Çhapet 5~

In the morning, I felt like shit , like legit shit .

When I woke up , I was alone in bed which I was thankful for cause I didn't wanna see that dick of shit  , it ain't good for my health.

When I woke up I realized I was changed into something comfy and nice and my bruises have been attended to.

A small smile crept to my face when I think about the girls going through everything to look after me.

I got out of bed and went to take a 40 or 30 minutes shower , I know it's way to long well for me it's not long cause I care about my higeine more than anything. Why is it also long if u may ask well I take like 20 or 25 minutes to scrub my body clean and then I take like 10 or 15 minutes washing my curls  so yeah das why I  take long id rather be late for something rather to stink. But it isn't just being clean it's also that I love a place  that's clean and sorted .

After my shower I went to my closet to wear a black tight dress that clung into my body  , which also showed my clevage which was very nice cause it showed my big titts.

To tell u the truth I looked hot and natural and had a perfect hourglass body but that didn't stop me from having a few insecurities for example I had a lil stomach that was visible and had short legs and big thick thighs but Chloe says my thighs look very juicy and thick .

After getting ready and not putting on  makeup, I went straight to the kitchen where I found the girls talking and looking ready for the day but they looked like they were going somewhere  .

"BABY!!! Good fucking morning and how are u feeling!!??" asked Chloe with excitement laced in her voice .

I chuckled a little bit.

" Good fucking morning to u too and I feel good and how about you!!? "i said with genuine smile on my face.

" We very good and bitch guess , who's Chloes Italian cousin that she hasn't met yet but just video called last fucking night!! "said Jade with a big smile .

" WAIT!!! WHOOOOOO????! Gurllllll you better start talking or else ll make u talk self! "I asked with curiosity to know who the FUCK it is.

" Gurllll , there's a lot u missed , gurlly do u remember yesterday at the cafe ?" Jade started explaining.

"Ye , I remember"

"And we were sitting outside and we saw like luxurious cars and  a Lamborghini and the owner , guess who's the owners cousin bitch guess!! "said Jade with a huge smile.

I was in utterly shock that I think my eyes popped out of my eye sockets cause W-T-F.

" Gurlly , we definitely making our ship sail this time and before u say 'im married ' shit  , I-D-F-C  , u making our ship sail u like it or not we will even lock u guys up in the same room if we even have to do  so please"said Chloe with her brows pulled together.

" I gotta agree with her , we want our ship to sail so we gonna do something for it to sail even tho I'm sure she has her little hoes and whores around her!? "said Jade with a  'mhm' face . (A/N:If u don't know the face then I don't know  but South Africans know the face that every parent give to their kids.)

I just sighed in defeat because these two would do anything to get what they want and who am I to argue with the non-argues? Nothing.

So I just sat there listening to their rambling about our kids and shit like that.

Untill Chloe said something that had me look like I just saw a ghost .

"Lets go we are meeting her at this fancy Ital-" I cut her half way.

"MEETING? WE?WHERE? WHY   are we going!!???" I asked so quickly that the flash couldn't self keep up.

"Bitch we going to meet my cousin ur  future wife  , and you guys are coming cause I don't wanna feel like I'm alone there" she said with a pout .

I sighed and gave up cause she was giving me the 'Pwease' face and of course I gave in .

So without wasting time  and calling T.D.H.B.W(Tiny Dick Hoe Bitch Whore) a nickname me and my besties gave  him  , I didn't even hesitate to ask where he was so ... We took what we needed and headed to the fancy Italian restaurant.

I was expecting to do nothing the whole day but watch TikTok and eat like a little hippo.

But I guess not today tho...
Another sigh left my mouth for the thousand time .

We parked the car and got out , went to get a table for 4 which we luckily got  and waited for Chloes cousin to arrive while waiting for her we were busy being gossip queens until the woman herself arrived.

"I'm sorry for making you wait , I was busy with a meeting"....

††††††(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)††††††

For those who don't understand um the rich woman from the cafe is apparently Chloes cousin that lives in Italy and Chloe didnt know untill the night that Riley got hurt so ye but ye . I hope u guys liked it tho and don't forget to leave a Vote!!(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)