Chapter 1

In morning, where everyone is enjoying the fresh air,the sunlight which is covering everything in golden colour. Our Bella is completing her beauty sleep, Forgetting about the whole world

Bella's POV

"Yahh you pig wake up now or you'll be late on your first day" Bella's mother shouted as it was the first day of her job. After hearing her mother's shouting she immediately woke up.and started to get get ready. "Now come for breakfast" her mother again shouted. "Yes mom coming" she shouted back.

Time skip

After breakfast she was now ready to go out but got stoped by her mother. "Sweetheart I'm very happy today, my daughter is going to see the real world and if you get afraid just remember I'm always there, best of luck" she said and kissed her forehead. "Thank you mumma and bye"

"Ahh why everything bad always happens with me" and yeah on her very first day of job she missed her bus. "But if I'll not just stand here and cry. I'll go by walking,hmm yes Bella, you're the best" while talking to herself, she forgot she is in public and people are looking at her like she is from some kind of different species. So yeah this weird she is. But in this all she forgot she was already late.

"Finally I'm here" she said looking at the building infront of her, while going inside the building she was so amused to see the interior design but it's not the time to admire it

"Finally I'm here" she said looking at the building infront of her, while going inside the building she was so amused to see the interior design but it's not the time to admire it. So she straight away went to the reception. "Umm... I'm here as the secretary of mr.ben William. So could you please guide me the way to his office " I asked. "Sure ma'am this way please " she said as she started walking towards the lift. On the fifty-fifth floor the lift stopped. They came infront of a room tittled ceo's office. "So mam here our journey came to an end best of luck and have a good day" and she left from there.
(The reception)

After standing there for almost 15 minutes, I confidentiality knocked the door

After standing there for almost 15 minutes, I confidentiality knocked the door. "Come in" a cold as ice voice came from inside. After getting the permission I entered in the office. The whole office was dark yet beautiful. when I looked at him , everything suddenly stopped. He was so handsome but I quickly came back to my senses and said"Good morning sir, I'm Bella Thomas your personal secretary. "Please settle down on the chair miss Bella" he said and started explaining me the work and how punctual I have to be in my work and etc. I don't know what to say about this man, he is so freaking handsome and dominant. Call it as love at first sight or whatever I don't care but he is so attractive that I just can't explain it in words. "So did you understand the work". Honestly I wasn't even able to hear anything but "yes sir I understood everything" I said making an eye contact with him.

 Honestly I wasn't even able to hear anything but "yes sir I understood everything" I said making an eye contact with him

(Ceo's office)

Bella's POV

Later on I came in my office room with a bundle of files yeah seriously like I just came but anyways I opened my laptop to complete it. But I just can't focus his face is all I see. Ahhh that cold ass jerk the way he talked to me in his cold voice yet I'm shamelessly drooling over him. Enough now I have to complete this work cause he loves punctuality.

Time skip

Now it's evening, I finished the work which was given to and also submitted it to him and he just said "hmm you can now go" like seriously he could be a little polite Nevermind. I can finally go to my home now ohh what a relief.

"I'm home" I said to let my mom know that I'm back. My hunger is eating me from inside and here my dear mom is throwing countless questions on me. After answering her each and every question. We settled down to have our dinner and this is the second meal of mine from morning as I was so busy due to the file work.

Now I'm in my room and I was thinking about today, I mean now I have a nice job and a handsome boss who is also my crush. I know I might sound cringey but I just can't help. Hopefully one day he'll so fell in love with me ahhh why just why I'm like this.

After I did my skincare routine and I slept.

(It's not the character's fault the author is the actual cringey:)))