It was like a drop of blood on the cold blue sea, screaming in silence as he offered the words unwillingly to me. His unbothered gaze and his young features- Mudano Naito has his mouth frowned for unknown reason.

Hope.

It was hope that he gave me. To keep living and be stronger. I never thought that one day, a door will open and it will lead to an empty space, so dark, so silent. Still, it is not a bad place, never. It's peaceful, it's... Unmoving.

If the flower withered back then when winter comes, Mudano Naito surely is the summer that made me bloom again, to be reborn, to become something new. And a sign to start all over by then.

I took his hand, small ones holding to his big ones. Despite his appearance, he surely is... Warm.

"Please take me..."

"Ah! Look, old brother!!" An excited voice sprang up as the person ran through the whole estate to look at the one and only

"Ah! Look, old brother!!" An excited voice sprang up as the person ran through the whole estate to look at the one and only. With a grin of her face as she excitedly fling what she got- it earned a raised brows.

Mudano Naito stares at her bubbly look with curiosity, not understanding where the little one infront of him is coming at. Kneeling down, he tilted his head.

"What is it?" He asked the little one as she took his hand. Mudano Naito is not the person what is patient with someone, not made for rainbows and butterflies; Mudano Naito is like the opposite of them. He was straightforward, not easy to please. But to consider the child's happiness is something... That they aren't used to.

"A flower, it's pretty...Please carry me, old brother!" The little girl favored as she excitedly flung her arms at him, making the older Oni sigh. Shaking his head but complied anyways, with a ghost smile on his face, both of them took a walk- (him only.)

"Why are you here? Are you done with chores?" Mudano Naito asked as the girl nodded brightly. It was bright, and Mudano Naito couldn't help but wonder- how come someone smile bright despite a war, despite dying.

Mudano Naito wanted to ask that- though, set aside for later - he hums and gave the girl a praise.