"What?" She asks.

"Nothing, I'm growing on you, aren't I?" She raises his eyebrows looking at her.

Sucking her teeth, she cut eyes him playfully, "whatever. Get out of here." She shoos him.

With a laugh he hops down after saying "you ain't said no."

She rolls her eyes shaking her head as Samantha announces the match.

When the bell rang Liv glares at Leanne who matches the intensity, circling each other before locking up aggressively.

Later...

The match was coming to a close, both women have been fighting for about ten minutes, the crowd were on their feet as both women were currently down.

"Let's go Foxy!" Jey shouts riling up the crowd as he tries to get Leanne back into the fight.

As both women stagger to their feet Leanne whipped off the ropes hitting Liv with a running knee.

Heading up to the top rope, Leanne sticks her tongue out with a smile as she spread her arms, "Its done!"

"Leanne said its done, SHOOTING STAR PRESS!"

"1"

"2"

"3"

With a smile on her face, she leaned back on her knees looking at Jey who matched her smile.

"Here is your winner and still the WWE Undisputed women's champion, Leanne Fox!"

Climbing in the ring, Jey took the title from the ref giving it to Leanne raising her hand in victory.

"That's what I'm talking about let's go!" He cheers as she laughs.

Their celebration however wouldn't last long as the former champion's theme song rung out.

Rhea came out with the rest of Judgement Day with a mic in her hand.

Clapping sarcastically, she held the mic up speaking, "Congratulations Leanne, you're not a total failure as champion."

Leanne glares at her, lifting her title onto her shoulder.

"But I want you to know," rhea climbs in the ring by herself. "Face to face, woman to woman, that when I get the chance to, I am going to beat you and win back my woman's championship, because mami is always on top."

Standing face to face, Leanne looks off with a smirk before smacking the mic out of Rhea's hand.

This incites the too as they step forward trash talking each other.

Jey steps forward putting his hand between the two, resting his palm against Leanne stomach.

The two women however still went at it getting riled up still.

Dom and Judgement then make their way into the ring pulling Rhea back, Jey pulls Leanne to the side by the left turn buckle by the isle, standing slightly in front of her protectively.

As judgement day pulls back Rhea, they take notice that only Jey and Leanne were in the ring.

With smirks on their faces, they began to circle them.

Not backing down Leanne throws her title aside as Jey took a stance to fight.

"Jey and Leanne might wanna think about getting out of there." Corey warns.

"This is a bad situation for these two." Micheal adds.

Adrenaline, in my soul
Every thought out or control
Do it all to get them off their feeeeet