Chapter Fifty Two- Submissive Mickey

Start from the beginning

"What exactly did you guys want to talk about? It must be important if you asked Fabian to make an appointment."

"He told us that if the conversation would last more than five minutes, we'd need to make an appointment and that you have a very busy schedule." August replies.

"Right, I did tell him that, didn't I?" Dax recalls with a little shrug.

That sounds like some shit he would do. I remember going off on him the first time he told me that we could schedule a meeting if I needed to talk to him. I guess I was arguing with him about something and he was running late for an appointment he had. He even asked me to text Fabian to set it up. I told him to eat a dick and that he could speak to me when he learned to respect that I'm his boyfriend, not an employee.

"Well, Jasper and I were thinking we could start bringing Mickey to the club. We know he can be a handful and the two of you butt heads, but it isn't as fun for Jasper and me unless we have a sub to flirt and play with while we're there. It's also pretty ridiculous that we pay for a playroom we hardly use." August announces.

"God dammit." I groan, making Mickey smirk. I pull out my phone with a frown and open my Cash App. "What's your username?"

"PoppedAMolly27." Mickey answers, ignoring the way Dax snorts and rolls his eyes. "And that's $20. Easy money."

"What are you paying him for?" Dax asks with a face that's equally as confused as Jasper and August.

"I bet him that it would take at least 5 months before they asked if he could come to the club. He said 'bet' and now I owe him money."

"You severely underestimate how great I am in bed." Mickey brags, nudging the doms on either side of him. "I can get Jasper to cum in a minute and August is in love with my dick."

"Mickey." August nags, putting his hand over his face to hide his blush.

I perk up and smile widely at my best friend. "He let you top? Oh my god, that's so hot."

Mickey glances at August for a second before leaning in a little. "You have no idea. He does this thing with hips when he rides me-"

August smacks the back of his head, making Mickey laugh. Jasper rubs the spot on Mickey's head where August smacked him while leaning over to kiss August's cheek. "He's just messing with you. You make it so easy."

"Anyway, back to the topic at hand, absolutely not." Dax takes another sip of his whiskey and shakes his head. "He'd wreck the entire system by being there. The subs would start doing the dumb shit he does."

"He'll be on his best behavior, Dax," Jasper assures him.

"Mickey's best behavior is about the same as most of the subs' worst behavior. It's not just his personality. He's a bad influence. He smokes weed and constantly gets drunk. If someone finds him intoxicated at the club, we could get shut down. We've already had a scandal, so the owner of the building is not going to want to deal with another one. I can practically see the headline. Drunk teen in a BDSM club. They'll think we're trying to get dumb kids to drink so we can take advantage of them. Not to mention that he encourages the bad behavior of others. One night with him and he had Noel doing a keg stand and throwing a party in my penthouse."

"That was before us, Dax. I know you're nervous because you don't want anything bad to happen. If it makes you more comfortable, we'll permit you to punish him whenever he does something he's not allowed to, and you can use your strike system with him if you want. We can keep you updated on everything he does there, and we'll have him on a tight leash." August assures Dax.

Mickey smirks and turns his head to look at August. "Mmm... I hope you mean that literally."

I laugh softly, the image making its way into my head. Mickey would be pretty cute with a collar and leash on, though Jasper and August have never given a real collar to a sub. They have one they let subs use for the duration of contracts, but they always take it back when the contract is up. Maybe they'll give that one to him.

"Shut up." Jasper rolls his eyes and puts his hand on Mickey's waist, pinching him slightly.

Mickey winces but keeps his mouth shut now.

"I don't know. Look, it's not you guys. You're great doms, and it's not Mickey either. It's just that when these two get together it's like an atom bomb. Not to mention the rest of the little group. It's going to be constant chaos."

"Master?" I ask, finally speaking up.

He looks at me and tilts his head, wrapping his arm tighter around me. "What's wrong?"

"I think it's a good idea. Mickey is a lot like I was. He never really had any strong authority figures, so he's a little bit wild, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a chance. He's kind and fun. He's always making sure people enjoy themselves and he's been very open to the new rules August and Jasper are giving him. I know it might not seem like a lot, but he's totally becoming more mature."

Dax looks at me for a moment before looking at Mickey with a little sigh. "Fine, but if he gets to strike three, it won't be me punishing him. It'll be Andrew."

I practically shudder at the thought. I saw the aftermath of how bad Fizzle's punishment was when Dax caught him drinking and partying. There were burns on his nipples from the strength of the electric clamps. He had really bad cuts on his back from the whip, and there was a cut on his tongue from the gag Andrew used. It's a modernized version of a medieval torture device called a scold's bridle.

I swear that guy needs mental help, but Fizzle didn't seem to mind any of it. Maybe he needs mental help too.

"Who the hell is Andrew?"

"You don't want to know." We all reply at the same time, making Mickey laugh.

"Sounds like my kind of guy."

I shrug and nod. "Honestly, you'll love him. He's you but bigger."

"I bet his cock isn't bigger." I smile at the way Jasper pinches his hip, making Mickey frown. "I'm not allowed to say that? Cock isn't a bad word."

"Stop talking." August turns to Dax next and smiles. "Thank you. If he ever gives you trouble, let us know."

We say our goodbyes, but before Mickey can leave, I stop him. "Just so you know, it is bigger than yours."

He starts to argue, but Jasper takes his hand to drag him out as I laugh. I don't think they'll ever get him fully tamed, but that's just not the kind of person Mickey is. "This is exciting."

"I'm glad you think so. Maybe you should get ready so we can go. You can tell your friends Mickey will be coming."

"Sounds like a plan." I start walking up the stairs, internally doing a victory dance in my head. I'm so excited. I'll get to spend so much more time with him, and he'll get to meet more of my other friends.

This couldn't have worked out better.