~Character~

Because I'm writing this after my feelings of the plot I'm making the character after me. I promise I am mentally in a good place and don't contact my therapist about this book ;)

Name: we doing the y/n but if it changes to Angelica/ Angel then I got tired of having to switch the keyboard to /

Age: same as everyone else in main plot

Height: 5' 5" cus like average ?

Weight: this is magic so like if you wanna look like an hourglass and be like 10 pounds be my guest.

Eye Color: idk you pick until I choose one and just go along with it.

Skin Color: okay I'm a pasty gal like people used to ask if I was albino. Nope just a toehead (shoutout anyone who knows what that means and no it's a pg word). But like cus this girl gonna be kinda crazy I feel like being pale is like the scariest skin tone. Have you seen gingers?!? (Note that there is a large difference between gingers and redheads and all women with that hair color are stunning) so we gonna be an iron deficient gal.

Hair Color: light blonde

Overall appearance: nice boobs and butt with a thin waist and kinda thick thighs bc thick thighs save lives. Also she's kinda athletic so she's gonna be in shape. But I don't think I'll be talking about her body idk if this is gonna be a smexy book once again going with the flow. But she's gotta look innocent because it's always the innocent ones that are batshit crazy. It's giving porcelain doll.
😂

Personality: crazy, has adhd, can have no filter and is blunt, is a girls girl, can be really sweet and almost like an Angel under the right circumstances, holds grudges for a very long time over stupid stuff and often doesn't remember why she's mad in the first place.

Family: I don't like writing families tbh so it's gonna be the classic parents died situation. Only child, might have some cousins pop in at some point.

Favorites: Girly things, rhinestones, rhinestoned weapons, food, chocolate, shopping, petting everything in sight, nice people, cute things, wholesome people, money. #MatarialGurl

Dislikes: Bullies (but bullies all her friends... and bullies bullies back... vigilante I guess), men (same), loud people, stupid people, cocky men = the ick, awkwardness (She will act a fool trying to ease the tension)

Skills: She a sporty gal. Swimming competitor, dancer, ballerina, Pilates, getting lost, sewing, designing, lying, being hot, gossiping, knowing everything, actually good in school with no problem but acts like she is an absolute idiot, making people uncomfortable, an actress that deserves the highest acclaims, self defense, main attack; self confidence crusher.

Background: Was at a Swiss boarding school bc her aunt and uncle couldn't fit her under their stairs after her parents died. Bummer really. Decides she's sick of the top of the top 1% (I mean Imma hate from outside of the club and all but like Jesus those places are crazy look them up and it's like Barbie and the Princess Charm School fr). Picks the school because she can fuck around and doesn't need a good record because she's a nepo baby (god next time pick me, choose me, love me). Sees they have a fashion place and poof she's enrolled.

Yes this is going to be like unhinged but if your reading this you probs are too!!
🙄💅🏻