CH: 26 (epilogue)

Start from the beginning

grinning, he wraps his hands around ishan, caging him in. shubman presses a chaste kiss on his lips, which ishan returns by pulling him closer. 

“god, you’re so cute i wanna eat you up,” he says huskily.

ishan shifts comfortably, leaning back on his elbows on the bed. “you can start with my dick,” he says.

shubman’s eyes flash with a wanting glint. he unbuttons his shirt with one hand as his other one grazes against the fabric of ishan’s pants.

“strip, baby.”

“do it for me.”

shubman's more than happy to oblige. his hands work on the zip, pulling the pants down. he looks back up at ishan, smiling.

“got it hard for me already?”

ishan rolls his eyes playfully, not responding. well, that won’t do.

shubman places his hand over the bulge covered by a thin layer of boxers. he palms it with a quick squeeze, causing ishan to let out a short gasp.

“who is it hard for, baby?”

“you wanna hear it? get over yourself- ah, fuck. do that again.”

shubman pulls back innocently. “ask me nicely.”

ishan grunts, bringing his own hand to pull out his cock from the last piece of clothing. shubman swats his hand away, staring at him with hard eyes.

“do not do that again if you want my mouth anywhere near your cock. only i can touch it now, you understand?”

ishan nods, starting to feel needy. he tugs at shubman's shoulder, reeling him in. “suck me off,” he says. “please.”

shubman stimulates his cock first to get it fully erect, his eyes darkening at the sight of it. he spreads ishan’s legs so he can settle in between, finally take in the painful looking boner into his mouth.

a slow moan escapes ishan, feeling exhilerated with the first swipe of tongue across his tip. shubman picks up the pace, taking in more of his length each time.

ishan digs his fingers into shubman's back when he starts bobbing his head, slowly guiding them back to shubman's hair.

“yeah, keep it going, just like that.” his little grunts and moans fill the room. “so good, so good for me.”

shubman, feeling high on the little praises in between, sucks deep enough for ishan’s cockhead to hit the back of his throat. his eyes get misty and he feels like he’s close to choking, but he couldn't care less. pleasing ishan is all that matters to him at the moment.

ishan starts whimpering, grasping desperately at shubman’s hair and moving his hips in little aborted thrusts. he looks down at his boyfriend, looking gorgeous. he always looks gorgeous, but more so with his mouth around ishan's cock. 

“fuck, gonna cum,” ishan mumbles in a disarray of his orgasm building up. he pulls out for the release but shubman wraps his cool fingers around his dick, blocking him.

“no, no, no. move it, i want to-”

“is that how you request?”

ishan lets out a whine, feeling the warmth increasingly coil up in his abdomen. “please, let me cum. i need to cum, oh god. shubi, i’m not joking, please.”

shubman smiles, rubbing the precum on his lips with the back of his hand. he gets in a straddling position, knees on either side of ishan’s legs. finally, he gets rid of his own pants restricting his dick, it twitches at the sight of a desperate ishan under him.