Chapter 1 (Sophomore year)😬

Fenti's pov

*Background info*

It was my sophomore year of high school. Things were going pretty good i played hella sports including Basketball and softball for my school. There anit many studs here its just me and maybe 5 others. 

Since it was like that fems most the time where the ones hitting on me. I talked to a few of them and fucked bout 3 of them but they never really had my attention for to long cuz i dint like fems that much. What do i like then? 

Studs. 

Crazy right. Yea yea i know but i like what i like and there was one stud in particular lanea. They called her nea but i wanna call her mine. Ugh that was cringe but do i care? Nope. Im fennity but they call me fenti ( fen-tea). 

When im not playing sports I'm ither smoking or hanging out with my best friend marine we call her mari tho. Shes a stem and fine but i never looked at her like that.

*End of background info*

  🎶  I DONT TRUST A SOUL I DONT TRUST NOBODY. THREW UP A BOX OF PILLS I DONT TRUST MY OWN BODY. YOU WOULD TAKE HER SHOPPING YOU TOOK HER TO CHROME PROBABLY. IT ONLY TOOK ME ONE CALL GOT THE DOME OUT OF HER. 🎶

One call by rich amiri played in my ear as i pulled my hoodie over my head getting ready for school.

I walked down stairs and fixed me something to eat. My moms was already dressed and ready for work. I kissed her on her way out and told her to have a good day. When i finished my breakfast i headed out the door around 7:18. 

School started at 7:45 i wanted to go get snacks before hand cuz we ran out and i told mari i would pick her up.

I got mari and we headed to the store. She was gon get mad if i went without her. 

"Thanks again for the ride" i looked over she was still ducking her head geting back in the car with a big bag of snacks.

  "you know i got you. when yo car getting out the shop?" Her shit was always breaking down but I'm not gone make fun of her we all go through hard times.

"Tomorrow. I think hopefully i can save enough to get a new by next month." 

"Thats good" i said turning my attention to the bag of lays i was eating. 

The rest of the ride we just listen and sang to music. We pulled up to school around 7:38. Just in time for the free apples they give out in the morning. Im slim and tall but mentally i can eat a whole island. 

I walked to first block which was drug educational. It was so boring without mari. But nea was in there she still had no idea i had a crush on her. 

"Wsp bro" she said wavering me over. 

Sum girl was trying to talk to her but she was ignoring her looking at me. It gave me butterfly's i pushed out a "wsp cuz" before siting down.

 Nea had hella tattoos all over. Not gone lie there were sexy ass fuck. Call me delulu but i have dreams of us fucking sum times. Her eating my pussy. Me eating hers. I get wet thinking about it.

"Yoo you heard me" i looked up a nea who was starring at me. "Huh. Oh what you say?"

"I said do you got a pen or sum i need one" i could hear the annoyance in her voice

"Yea i got you" i handed her the pen and our hand touched a lil bit i looked at her and she was starring at me all suductive. I looked away and she spoke again. "Wyd tomorrow" 

"Nun" i said a lil excited 

"Awl ok give me your number ill hit you up if you wanna hang. You down?"

"Yea. Yea im down" i said taking her phone and putting my number in it.

"All right class lets get started" the teacher stared talking i could barley pay attention i was on cloud nine high ash.

I couldn't wait to tell mari and she was shocked. She was the only person who knew about my crush on her besides my moms.

"NO WAY!" She screamed on the car way home "your lying"

"Im not see" i showed her the contact and a message from nea saying 'is this fenti' to make sure she hade the right number."omg" she was in disbelief 

so was i hell.

i got home that night around 7 me and mari went out to eat at our spot so when i got home my mom was back from work she got off at 6. She has my location on her phone so she dint need to ask where i was.

She was passed out in her bed anyways i gave her a kiss on the head and tucked her in "goodnight momma baby" she said low enough for me to hear. " goodnight moms"

I went to my room to check my phone it was Friday 7:53. I checked my messages to see a message from 'nea😌' 

Nea😌: wyd?

Fenti🤫: nun in bed, wbu

Nea😌: chilling. I was thinking you could come over here tomorrow

Fenti🤫: yea sure just send me the address and the time you want me to come

Nea😌: coo.

After she sent me the stuff i sparked up a blunt and smoked and played the game i was still kinda in shock but i was trynna play it coo but in my head i was dancing. I text mari about it before falling asleep.

Heyyy EGNation i hoped yall like it so far pls vote and comment. 'Sorry for any mistakes'. 💋  

🔚