𝟎𝟖𝟎: 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

Start from the beginning

"We're gonna disguise as them!" He tells you. He takes the member's mask, "That way, we don't waste time having to beat them to find the one with the gun. Instead, he'll reveal himself to us."

You take the hoodie and mask off of the other member. Both of you were now wearing the Rokuhara members' clothes.

"If you told me we were gonna beat and strip them, I would've reconsidered this plan..." You say, half joking. The blond laughs, "What can I say, I learn from the best."

The two of you come out of the bushes and start to run around the park. Looking for the other members. "We have to find them quickly!" You say to Chifuyu. "We don't have much time until-"

BANG.

Both of your hearts stop for a second. But your feet lead you to the sound. You began to sprint. Bracing yourself for what's to come.

Was it a warning shot? Did someone get hit? Am I too late?!

You guys make it to the scene. The rest of the Rokuhara Tandai members found them. Takemichi was hovering over top of Senju, shielding her as she was on the ground.

Oh, no... Please... Please don't tell me...!

"FUCK! I missed!" The member in front shouts in frustration.

At that moment, you couldn't form a thought of your own. All that played in your head was Chifuyu's words to you.

~

"What is your gut telling you that your mind can't?!"

~

"DIE! HANAGAKI!"

Your feet start to move as the member raises the gun again. You grab onto his wrist from behind, pulling the gun down. A loud bang let out as he pulled the trigger, but it was only the gravel that got shot.

You twist the member's arm behind his back. Kneeing him to the ground, you had the boy fully restrained.

"[Y/N]?!" You look up to see who called your name. It was Draken.

You look at him for a while. Especially his D&D uniform. He was soaked from the rain.

"[Y/N]...?" You hear a Rokuhara member say behind you, "Like... The Untouchable [Y/N]?!"

Chifuyu kicks the members in the face, knocking them down. The blonde was hyped for a fight, but the masked Rokuhara Tandai members fled, dragging their friend with them.

You take the mask off. Still on top of the Rokuhara member. You pull his hair, lifting his head up. Forcing him to look at you.

"Who put you up to this?!" You question, "Why are you targeting Hanagaki Takemichi in the first place?!"

The boy quivers in fear beneath you. "South! South told me to!" He tells you frantically. "He said if I killed Hanagaki... Draken would show up for the war!"

"War...?"

"The Three Deities battle!" The member clarified. You shove his face onto the ground before getting up.

You walk toward Draken. Who looked a little nervous as you approached. You place your palm on his chest, dragging it around his abdomen. Your eyes widened as you looked at his clean uniform.

"Woahhhh!" The tall boy takes your hand off immediately, "I do not want you touching me like that!"

"You're okay!" You look at him. Both relieved and happy. "Yeah...?" He says.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐝 - s. ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara