"What about Hotch?" Blake asks.

"Garcia's here. She's not going anywhere. Now, let's go find this girl." Rossi says.

+++

"This place is off the beaten path." Spencer says.

"Her mother said she snuck out late. He must have followed her here from her house." Blake says.

"Which suggests he may not have planned the abduction." Spencer says as JJ and Derek pull up and get out.

"He just waited for the right opportunity." Bedelia says.

"Look at this." Spencer picks up Samantha's phone. "She left her cell phone behind."

"Odd for a teenage girl." Blake says. "Maybe she lost it in the struggle."

"Or it's a forensic countermeasure so they can't be tracked with the GPS." Spencer says.

"Garcia got a hit on ViCAP. The day before yesterday two masked gunmen robbed a pawn shop in Chicago." Derek says. "25k in cash and jewels were stolen."

"The owner and customers were shot dead." JJ says.

"And so was one of the gunmen, except he was shot 8 times with a .45." Derek says.

"Emptied the magazine. Overkill?" Spencer asks.

"You think our guy's the shooter?" Blake asks.

"The dead gunman was one Christopher Corbone. He spent 6 years in the same cell block with Eddie Lee Wilcox." JJ says.

"They were partners." Derek says.

"And Corbone was heavily connected to the Riggio family in Chicago. Mid-level mafioso thug." JJ says.

"Sounds like a double cross." Blake says.

"You know, if he double crossed his partner, he's not just on the run from the law, he could also be running from the mob." Spencer says.

"That explains why the need to grab his daughter was so urgent." Blake says.

"With good guys and bad guys on his tail, he has to know that this doesn't end well." Derek says.

"It doesn't make sense. If he loves her so much, why put her in this type of jeopardy?" JJ asks.

"His desperation's making him irrational." Spencer says.

"He's gonna get dangerous if he gets cornered." Derek says.

+++

"Samantha Wilcox was in touch with her dad a lot." Derek says. "I got their texts right here."

"May I?" Blake asks and Derek gives her the phone.

""I hate my life. Mom's a bitch. Hubby's a tool, and Wichita blows. Why can't I live with you?"" Blake reads. "The dad responds in kind, "Love you lots. We'll be together soon.""

"She wanted him to come get her." Derek says.

"Yeah, what if they planned it?" Spencer asks.

"I don't know. I'm not seeing anything logistical in nature here. It's all emotional outbursts at her mom and little loving missives to her dad." Blake says.

"I doubt if she had anything to do with this, though." Rossi says, motioning to the body behind the counter. "Name's Damon Turner, 54 year old widower, father of three, and apparently he was expecting his first grandchild."

"No security cameras." JJ says.

"He had a shotgun stashed back there. I wonder why he didn't use it." Rossi says.