Chapter Forty Nine- Yes, Master

Start from the beginning

Elian blushes and shifts slightly, clutching the papers tighter. "I-I... I wanted to say sorry. I shouldn't have hired someone to send those pictures to the press, and I shouldn't have gotten into a fight with you."

"You don't have to keep talking," Noel tells him.

Elian ignores him and turns to me next. "I shouldn't have tried to get you back like I did, Dax. I shouldn't have broken into your house... twice. I'm really sorry for all of that. I don't need to be a part of your life. I'm more than happy to stay out of your hair, but I needed you both to know how sorry I am. I feel terrible about it."

"You shouldn't have fucked your ex-fiancé's dad either."

"It's fine," I answer, looking at Elian, his eyes finally lifting to meet mine. I give him a little smile. "I'm glad you're happy, Elian. I have too much history with my dad to mend what's already been broken, but if he truly is changing and becoming a better person, I'm glad you two can be happy together."

Elian smiles at me, getting that sparkle in his eyes that I remember loving years ago, but rather than focus on it, I reach over to grab Noel's hand, pulling him closer to me as the door opens with a soft ding.

Elian steps out of the elevator, hearing a voice call his name.

"Elian, you're late. You have to text me or call if you're going to be late. I was worried about you." I hear my dad say, making me reach out to push the close door button. I see him kiss Elian's cheek and lead him to wherever they're going as the doors shut.

"I wanted to punch him again," Noel informs me, making me shrug.

"It's not worth it. We're happy, right? Ruining his happiness won't make it any better for us. He knows that now." I tell him, pressing my lips to his.

Noel smiles into the kiss, leaning against me to push me against the wall of the elevator, attempting to dominate the kiss.

I relax and let him take control, feeling his hands snake up to grab my face, pushing his tongue farther into my mouth, coaxing mine into his mouth.

When the elevator dings again, Noel pulls away with a cute smirk on his face. I take a deep breath, softly panting. I should let him do that more.

"You are so sexy when your face is red, Master." He tells me, taking my hand to pull me out of the elevator.

The dungeon is perfect. The stage is equipped with more sadistic tools now, and there's a section towards the corner of the main room for more public scenes. Ones where other doms are allowed to touch the submissive.

It looks like one of the newer subs already got himself in trouble. I remember signing off on his contract with a more experienced dom. A voyeur. After looking closer, I see his dom watching. The sub has a blindfold and headphones on with quite a few of the free doms taking turns spanking and smacking him in different areas.

That's not a punishment. I can hear him moaning all the way from here, and every once in a while one of the doms strokes his cock or leaves kisses on his neck.

"Like what you see? That kid is super freaky. Imagine mixing Noel's masochism with Elliot's level of sluttiness. Pretty hot, right?" Andrew tells me, patting my shoulder.

"Hey, sexy. How've you been?" Noel asks, smirking at him after looking him up and down.

"Pretty good, baby. I'd be better if you were sucking my dick."

"Maybe you should suck mine."

"Noel," I warn.

"I told you, Master. I'm an attention whore. You were staring at him too long." He replies.