Bad Romance

Lusting after an alpha like Frank Mulliner was wrong. Jake Bressler knew that all too well.

No one in their right mind would fall in love with the man who kidnapped them and his friends. Add to that the fact that they were forced to join an association whose intentions were to control all kinds of technology to enslave all of humanity.

But Jake was a peculiar case, like everything about him.

From his childhood he was never the stereotypical submissive omega, quite the opposite. His rebelliousness and strong character made him difficult to "get".

Although not entirely credible, several alphas denied an interest in Jake because of his behavior.

The omega had little interest in capturing the attention of an alpha, at least that was the case until he met Frank.

The man was the typical dominant alpha, strong, calculating, aggressive and with a cold aura that was reflected in his eyes with or without the mask. Something else strange to add to Frank's image.

Very rarely, Jake had managed to see the alpha without that ridiculous rabbit mask, hiding his well-defined features and denying the world the opportunity to gaze into his eyes.

Oh, because those reddish irises were another item to add to the list of qualities in which Jake fell for the alpha.

Every time he received a glance from Frank (no matter if it was with the mask or not) the omega managed to feel intimidated and strangely submissive. The alpha's piercing eyes could see into the soul of whoever was watching.

When it was time to train, Jake would take advantage to team up with the man, trying to surprise and captivate him with the occasional move or little 'accidental' brush between them.

As the omega expected, Frank was no fool. He recognized his intentions on the first try and demanded that he stop. This instead of making him aware of his actions, caused Jake's desire to outshine him to increase.

"I don't understand why you continue with this?" The alpha was in physical training with the omega. For unknown reasons, they were the only ones in the training room that day.

"You know very well,Jake dodged a jab, his lips curving into a triumphant smile. " I want you as my alpha".

"From the first moment I saw you I knew you were crazy, but I never imagined that too much," this time Frank dodged another blow.

"Crazy for you, handsome," the omega winked. Everything about him emanated coquetry.

"You are very frustrating".

Frank used the omega's distraction to counterattack, knocking the little man to the ground and then pinning his arms and legs. Jake's excited face caused the alpha to be repulsed.

"Is it just me or is it getting hot?" Jake maintained intense eye contact with the man. His cheeks burned like hot lava, he no longer knew if he loved to see the alpha's face or mask.

"Brat," Frank growled.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're sexy," the omega felt sorry when the alpha walked away. "I can smell your scent of excitement, you know".

"I'm not excited. I'm not like you," Frank gave him one of his insinuated looks of hatred, turning his head slightly as his back was turned.

"That I can tell, if you were like me from the first contact you would have fucked me," Jake crossed his arms, looking disinterested. He had noticed that the alpha tended to pay more attention to him when he acted like this.

"Oh for Sybo, can you think of anything other than fuck with me?" Frank took firm steps towards the omega again.

"Sometimes I try, but you don't help either," the little man closed his eyes and then turned his head to the side in a dramatic pose.