laura:prom

You know that feeling where you feel like your stuck. Where you just can't move on. That's how I feel right now.

"Stacy is so much better than Laura. She has a mansion, a poodle, a jock as her boyfriend, and much more friends." McKenna, Stacy's best friend, was yelling to Raini. They both were beside me arguing over who was better, me or Stacy.

Why, you might ask. Because today, the day of prom, we found out that Stacy was voted for prom queen. But haha guess what? I am too.

They kept bickering and fusing in the hallway while I am literally in the middle. How many times since I've started senior year have I been in a sandwich? Too many times.

"See Stacy is better."McKenna concluded while sticking her nose in the air and being stubborn.

"Well at least Laura has a good reputation." Raini fought back, as if it were a court case.

"Well at least Stacy is rich." Seriously?

"At least Laura has an IQ level higher than her jean size."

"Guys! Stop debating on me and Stacy!" I yelled at both of them.

"Ugh fine," McKenna sighed,"at least Stacy has the football team."

"Stacy!" I yelled at her. She was more dumbfounded than mean really, in my opinion.

"What? You said you and Stacy....not the people around you." Stacy said trying to state the absolute obvious.

"Well at lest Laura has the baseball team." Raini msaid going back to the argument.

"Well at least Rick is dating Stacy, his best friend's sister," Stacy said and gasped,"how scandalous."

That sentence, for some reason, got Raini to smirk.

"Well Ross is dating Laura." She leaned forward to be dramatic,"The coach's daughter."

-THE COACH'S DAUGHTER-

Oh gosh I'm so nervous. I haven't been this nervous since Raini threw my dog into the pool that one time. I thought he died, but turns out he can swim.

But I'm also excited. I don't know why I just feel like tonight is going to be one of the best nights of my life. And I'm going to want to remember it forever.

I'm currently in my room looking at myself in my dress. I had put the  the hair on my right side back with bobby pins and curled the rest of it.

"Laura! Ross is here!"My dad yelled from downstairs.

Oh god. Here goes nothing.

I walk to the top of the staircase and see Ross at the bottom. Well of course his mouth hung open and his breath caught but I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking about how hot he looked. God, he was handsome. I wonder what he'd look like without the tux. Not now Laura, you're ruining the moment.

"Wow Laura you look,"he exhaled,"God I don't deserve you."

I'm pretty sure my smile was similar to the grinch's smile because it was so big. He always knows the right thing to say. Even if it isn't true.

"Aw, Ross." I gushed and walked downstairs. It felt like a movie, I was going to gracefully walk down and grab his face and bring him down to meet my lips. But no, I did the one thing you never, ever want to do in a prom dress.

I tripped. Right at the second step of the stairway. Not my these stupid cinderella heels were hard to walk in.

I gasped and shut my eyes preparing to hit the floor with a pain in my ass.

"Wow,"Ross said as caught me bridal style,"we have a clumsy princess on our hands." He said, teasing me.

"Shut up." I said as I'm sure my cheeks turned bright red. I slapped his chest before he put me down.

"Are you ready?" Ross said with a small smile.

"Take me away, Prince Lynch"

-THE COACH'S DAUGHTER-

This day could not get any better. The whole prom was just full of dancing and laughing. I could not have asked for better friends. Stacy won prom queen. Am I upset? Maybe a little. Ha, just kidding. Besides, Andrew won prom king. Who would want to dance with that?

Prom was almost over so I was sitting at the table on my phone.
I get a text message while I'm drinking my punch, which is delicious by the way.

Mom: Me and your father are out of town for the weekend. He has to go to a baseball convention in Seattle. Be good, love you xo.

Ohh. I was wrong, this night could get better. While I was looking at Raini and Parker limbo, which was hilarious, a slow song had played.
Oh, time to get my love. Well, I don't really have to since he is coming towards me already.

"May I have this dance?" Ross asks as he holds out his hand.

"I thought you'd never ask." I laugh lightly as we go to the dance floor. I could be in this moment forever. My head on his chest, us swaying to the music. I don't want this to end.

What day is it?
And in what month this clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down I've been losing so much time

"Laura?" I hear Ross say.

"Yes?" I mumble against his chest.

"I love you."he says.

I grin as we continue to dance.

Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

He would always be my cloud nine.

-THE COACH'S DAUGHTER-

"So, do you like the cake?" I giggle as he stuffs, yet another, piece of cake in his mouth. My kitchen is going to be full of cake.

"Oh my god yes! I'm going to eat the whole thing." Ross says as he reaches for a napkin.

"Wait, I can help you." I smirk as I kiss his cake flavored lips and lick his bottom lip.

He moans and pulls away," Are you want to, Laura?" He says to make sure, but I only nod and kiss him with so much passion.

"I want you."I mumble against his lips before he grins against mine.
I smile too as he lifts me up and carries us to the bedroom.

Let's just say he didn't finish the cake.

-------------------------------------

Ohh they did the naughty. And don't worry they used protection. I know they did because I made them. And it was both their first time so...

I guess it only goes downhill from here because I'm a terrible person.:):):)

You can guess what (terrible) things will happen next just to make things fun. I also like to see what you'll come up with haha. I'm so mean haha.