💖 Pretty 💖 | YoonKook

Start from the beginning

Yoongi, irritated, turned to Jungkook. He stood up and walked up to him. "What if I say I do? What will you do then?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook blushed and gulped as Yoongi backed him up against the door. "I... um... do you?" Jungkook asked softly, innocently looking up into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi smirked and scoffed lightly. "All I've been thinking about this past week- this past month, is how pretty you are... I've been wondering just how pretty you are underneath these clothes... how pretty you'd look underneath me without them on..." Yoongi said as he looked down at Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise "What?!" Jungkook said. "Really?!" He asked.

"Yes... is that not what you wanted me to think about? Not what you want to hear?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook blushed more. "... I do... because... I-I like you, hyung." Jungkook said softly. "A lot."

Yoongi licked his lips, a smirk forming afterwards. "Really?" He asked as he leaned in. Jungkook slightly parted his lips, his eyes focused on Yoongi's lips as he gently nodded.

Yoongi placed one hand on Jungkook's waist and the other cradling his jawline as he leaned in and kissed him.

Jungkook whimpered a bit as Yoongi kissed him softly, his hands gripping the elder's shirt as they continued to kiss.

Yoongi breathed in deeply, growling a bit as he moved his lips over Jungkook's, all that could be heard in the studio was the sound of their lips smacking together.

Jungkook parted his lips again. Yoongi slid his tongue inside of the younger's mouth. Neither never thought they'd be here like this.

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's shirt and pulled him as he walked backwards to his couch. Their lips parted for a moment as they sat down. As soon as Jungkook sat down, Yoongi reconnected their lips, one of his hands grasped the back of Jungkook's neck while his other hand rested on one of Jungkook's thick thigh.

Jungkook placed one of his hands on Yoongi's waist as he put his legs over one of Yoongi's, moaning a bit as the elder's kissed him with more force, desire and lust starting to take over.

Jungkook moaned as he felt Yoongi's hand move up closer to his crotch.

Yoongi pulled away a bit, their noses and lips lightly bumping against each other as Yoongi asked for consent to go further.

"Can I fuck you?" Yoongi asked breathlessly, Jungkook squirmed a bit, he couldn't believe this was happening.

"Y-yes, hyung... please?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled as he reconnected their lips, kissing him a couple times before his lips traveled down to the younger's jawline. He kissed along it, his lips ghosting Jungkook's pretty neck as he started to lightly grind his palm into Jungkook's groin.

Jungkook let out a pretty moan, his head tilting back too. Yoongi felt himself start to get hard as Jungkook kept moaning.

"Fuck, baby..." Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook spread his legs a bit as Yoongi continued. "Hyung~!" Jungkook moaned out.

Yoongi licked his lips before he unbuttoned and unzipped the younger's pants and pulled them down. He stared at Jungkook's very obvious boner.

Yoongi then pulled Jungkook's shirt off. And tossed it onto the ground before he stared at the younger's bare chest. "Fuck... you're so sexy..." Yoongi said as he gently felt on Jungkook's chest, lightly groping one of his pecs before letting his hand run down to his stomach.