Meet Me In The Bathroom | JiKook

Jimin gets dared to ask Jungkook, a complete stranger, a spicy question that ends up with them having some fun in a restroom at the mall.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

They were currently just two strangers at the mall staring at one another.

"Can I blow you?" The shorter one asked.

Jungkook choked on his food once the question escaped the boy's lips.

Jungkook looked around the food court, at the people around them who were talking amongst themselves, not to mention his own friends.

Jungkook looked back at the boy who was blushing now. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and blinked a couple times. "I'm sorry, what?"

The boy sighed and glanced back at his table of friends who were laughing at him before he looked back at Jungkook. "I- C-Can I blow you?" The boy asked again.

Jungkook blushed and nudged his friend Yugyeom's arm as he died of laughter next to him in an attempt to shut him up. Jungkook looked back at the boy, looking him over.

He was cute, small looking, but his legs made Jungkook think there was some hidden strength in him. He was wearing tight ripped jeans and an oversized jacket, looking small and cute.

Jungkook stared at the boy's face, it was perfect and he was beautiful. His black hair swept down onto his forehead, his pretty freckles all over his face making him even more beautiful.

"Cute." Jungkook mumbled out loud. The boy blushed and Jungkook's friends gave him quizzical looks.

Jungkook blushed and shook his head. "N-Not his question! I- I meant his face!" Jungkook said before he turned red and slowly looked back over at the boy who looked like he was ready to flee at any moment. Jungkook groaned as his friends, and the boy's friends, began to laugh again.

Jungkook huffed out as he stood up and gently grabbed the boy's arm, quickly dragging him towards the restrooms, which Jungkook noticed made their friends get quiet.

Jungkook pulled the boy into the bathroom and into the biggest stall, shutting and locking the door behind them. Jungkook looked down at the boy and blushed as he blushed.

They stood in awkward silence for a moment before Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat. "Is it that obvious?" He asked.

The boy blinked a couple times. "I-I'm sorry? What-"

"Obvious that I'm... gay... I thought I was hiding it well-" Jungkook said with a pout.

"Oh! No! I didn't know! I couldn't tell I mean! I just- it's... my friends are just like stupid... I- okay um they've been playing this stupid dare game all day and I had been doing a good job not getting involved, I've kept quiet... until I uh... until I saw you, I stupidly said out loud that you were cute... okay maybe cute wasn't the only word I used... hot and sexy are more appropriate for why they dared me to ask what I did..." the boy said softly.

Jungkook nodded. "Oh! Okay... so you don't want to actually-"

"Wait, you're gay?" He asked Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded.

"So am I... my friends know and they like to tease me about it... not in a mean way! Just- it's not... normal here, as I'm sure you know. And I'm Jimin by the way." He said softly.

Jungkook nodded. "Jungkook... yeah... so um... what happens if you don't do the dare?"

Jimin blushed and looked down. "I have to streak when we get back to whoever's house..." Jimin said with a sigh.