"Let's go, love." Jeongguk smiled at the omega who felt his tummy tickling with the nickname.

"Choose whatever you like. Anything!" Jeongguk says, letting the omega's hold go softly as much as he disliked to do it.

"B-bu-

"No buts baby. I know you need clothes for yourself. After all your Alpha can't let you wear someone's else clothes, right?" Jeongguk said and sat on the sofa.

"Your Alpha is so sweet, Sir. You're so lucky." The lady said with her bright smile again as she eyed the Trueblood sitting on the sofa.

"Y-yeah." Taehyung awkwardly smiled and took small steps towards the clothes section. Better way to avoid the Alpha's gaze and the lady's squeaking.

Taehyung took less than 10 minutes to pick up some clothes for himself and stood infront of the alpha.

"I-i am done." Taehyung informed which made the alpha look at him, putting his phone inside his pocket instantly.

"Only 2?" Jeongguk asked, frowning at the amount of clothes the omega chose. "You aren't going to stay for one or two days, you're gonna stay with me for lifetime, Darling." Taehyung's mind blanked for few seconds. Was the alpha going to keep him like this forever?

He got a mission to complete, he got a person to find, a person whom he was searching for years.

Taehyung's eyes became glossy at the thoughts of not getting to meet with his most awaited person. Will he ever get to see the other?

Atlast Jeongguk picked up more than twenty clothes for the omega and paid for it with his black card.

"Wait here, okay? I will just go and bring something for us to eat." Jeongguk informed, gaining a nod from the omega who was standing with his thick clothes near their car, hands holding all those clothes the other bought for him..

Jeongguk noticed it. It was a little cold outside when they set off but now as the night deepened, the cold increased. Jeongguk opened his blazer and put it over the omega's shoulder then took the bags from the other's hand and placed it inside his car from the window.

"If you want, you can sit inside the car and wait for me. It's already cold outside." Jeongguk said, looking at the omega who shaked his head hurriedly.

"No no. I-I am fine." Taehyung managed to say it.

Jeongguk came fews steps forward until he was a little inch away from the omega's face whose cheeks heated again.

"Don't dare to even think of running away from me. I will find you. And you will get the worst punishment in your life, my omega. Keep this in mind and think wisely before doing anything stupid. Don't make you hate me for my doings, yeah?" Jeongguk whispered, soon pressing a soft peck on the other's forehead.

Jeongguk turned around, chuckling when he saw the scared face of the other. Well, the omega can't escape from him until he wants and everyone knows he will never ask for it.

It was already 10 minutes the other went for bringing some food for them. It was already 11 and the street was looking quite lonely. He won't lie that he wasn't scared. He just wish the alpha to come back soon. He wasn't feeling safe. That's when his nose caught those scent.

"Oh my! Such a pretty creature outside at this time, huh? So pure and unmarked." Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw four boys, more like alphas behind him.

Taehyung backed away as his eyes widened when one started coming closer to him. "S-stay away." Taehyung warned as he took a step back again which made the alphas laugh.

"Cute, aren't you?"

"I-i said stay away. D-don't dare to come any closer." Taehyung shouted as he was shivering. And within seconds he started running backwards, right the way Jeongguk went.

He could feel the alphas running after him, he knew he cannot run from them long. He needed help.

That's when he bumped into someone and looked up only to notice Jeongguk.

"J-jeongguk." Taehyung whispered, his teary eyes met with the other who frowned at the omega. Taehyung for the first time call his name but the way was like he was afraid.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jeongguk asked when he saw his omega was crying and was shivering in his hold. The other was still holding him tightly.

"T-they-"

"Give us the omega right now." The voice came behind which made Jeongguk look infront only to notice four alphas, their fangs were out.

Jeongguk's blood ran cold looking at them. No he wasn't scared of them. He can kill them anytime but the thoughts that the alpha's could have marked his omega in his absence made him furious.

"My omega? You want my omega huh?" Jeongguk's hand let go of those food packets and pushed his omega behind his back, taking few steps forward.

The alphas saw the bloody red eyes as they got that the other was not a normal alpha but a Trueblood.

"H-he-"

Nobody got any time to spoke as Jeongguk already held one of them before cracking his neck like a pro killer and letting the body fall on the road unconscious.

The other's got too scared at the scene and started running away from the Trueblood who was not ready to let them go but as he was about to run after them, Taehyung clenched his shirt, grabbing a fist of the Trueblood's shirt. Jeongguk looked at his hand which was held by the omega and was about to snatch it since he was not in the mood to let go of those bastards.

"Let go." Jeongguk said with his angry voice as the omega whimpered.

"P-please don't leave me a-again. I am s-scared." Taehyung pleaded as the alpha's eyes softened looking at the omega crying.

He slowly held the other's cheek and wiped away the tears. "Don't cry. I am here." Jeongguk said pressing a kiss on the left cheek of the omega.

"I won't leave you alone again."

Taehyung felt like crying again at those words. Those were the words which he always wanted to listen from his alpha but unlucky him.

"Let's go home, yeah?" Jeongguk softly spoke, pecking the other's nose lightly before holding the other's hand.

"W-wait." Jeongguk stopped when the other asked him. "What's wrong?"

Before Jeongguk would say anything, the omega took his hand from the alpha's hold and bend down to pick up the food which were lying on the floor.

"W-we shouldn't waste food." Taehyung softly said, looking at the food on his hand. "Not atleast when you bought it." The Omega added not knowing how much those few words affected the alpha's already crazy heart.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||••••••••||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your comments can make my day so please do comment.
Well did you people guess it right in the last chapter?

Anyways, Thank you💜😁