" sia.." she turned to see lucas staring at her with a small smile.. His silky black hair fluttering in the wind..

"hmm.?" she hummed back as she is busy admiring her handsome husband

"what are you doing?" he asked as he walked close to her..

"hmm.. Admiring how handsome you are.." she said and he smirked

"now only you noticed huh..?!!" he asked and she giggled nodding a no..

"well.. Not really.. I used to do this when you were  sleeping.. At that time.. You looked handsome only when you sleep.. You were always frowning.. Such a grumpy guy  you were" she said as he hugged her waist pulling her towards him..

" I was seriously pissed.. If it wasn't for that damn curse.. I would have burned this entire place down already .. Even now.. I am leaving it  only for you.." he said as he gently caressed her face putting a strand of hair behind her ear..

"  lucas.." she called  in cute tone..

" hmm.? " 

" I love you.. "she said and smiled.. He leaned his head on her shoulder burying his face on her neck

" pfft. What..?!! " she asked pushing him away a little.. It's amusing for her to see his slightly blushed face..

He looked so adroble that she wants to squeeze his cheeks..

"you.. Don't say it suddenly like this.. I am still getting used to it."  he mumbled looking away.. She giggled as she kissed his cheek.

.
.
.
The coronation ceremony  was held in a simple and  neat manner just like how  ijekeil wished.. The people got upset over the fact that their favourite princess whom they thought as their light was no longer going to protect them.. They  comforted themselves with the fact their favourite Knight next to their princess who had a warm and generous heart, brave and upright personality will rule their country...

Athy felt like a huge burden was lifted off her shoulders when she finally left the palace to her home.. With her husband and son.. Her new family.. New house.. Her dream life. She was so happy inside. Yet it's hard for her to beekive all of these are real.

When she get to her room and flopped on the couch.. Her heart craved for the only thing misses now... Her mom.. The level of comfort she get whenever she stays beside her tomb... She will miss that terribly

She wanted to be stay grateful for the miracle that is her life now... But a corner of her heart wanted morepl..

"athy.. Come an look at what  your husband did..?!!!"

lily said entering room with a surprised face.. Athy walked to the garden  full of curiosity ..

She got stunned as her jewel eyes wided in shock when she saw her whole secret  garden is in front of her.. She gasped as she walked inside and roamed around as she can't believe her eyes ..

Everywhere she sees it's exactly the same

"what..?!!.. How..?!!" she stuttered in surprise..

"Mama.. Supwise.." she heard her son shouting as he popped in front of her..

"raon.." she mumbled surprised

"papa said.. From now on.. granny will also be with us.."  he said and she smiled bright.. Tears of joy dribbling down from the corners of her eyes..

" wight (right) papa ..?!" he said tilting his head.. She turned to see lucas staring at her with a gentle gaze.. She ran towards him and hugged him tight..