I close my eyes and took a deep breath. I thought this over and over. "This is just because I love you, LJ. You mean so much to me. " and I inserted it into me. Tears well up my eyes. It hurt! Like really bad! I wanted to take it out but it was already so far in! I cry softly and suck my thumb to keep in my screams. I froze in the same position for a long time to get used to the pain. It wasn't helping much. I began to bounce, thinking it was the best thing to do anyway. I was a genius. The pain had turned into the greatest feeling of all time! I moan inside my thumb and sucked it hard. I bit it and my finger turned red. I couldn't control my moaning, "FASTER! AH!!! LJ!!" LJ woke up to a big shock. His eyes were wide but they quickly turned full of lust. He took over his d**k and pounded it into me. Tears fell down my cheek and my blush is purple. He had so much power, so much strength... "HARDER LJ!!!!" I commanded. He did as he was told. The feeling was so great and it felt so good!!! My cum squirted all over LJ's just-woke-up face. He smiled. His dream had come true.

(If F/C= EJ!!!)
I climbed into EJ's room by an open window. He wasn't there... I snapped my fingers as I remembered that EJ likes to go in the basement as well. So I climbed into his room and sneaked all the way down to the basement. The basement smelled and stunk of blood and organs. EJ turned his head towards me. He looked possessed and... Against me. I took a step back, "EJ? You may not know me but I-" "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" He snarled in return. "YOUR THAT STUPID UNCLES PROXY! THE WEAK ONE THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIS LIFE!! WHY DIDNT YOU CHOOSE US, (Yyyy/nnnn)? ARENT WE BETTER?!" He sneered and hissed. He pinned me against the wall behind me. Then, an unexpected kiss fell into my lips. He tasted like strong blood, almost like pure iron. His tongue was covered in the taste and it swirled into my mouth. I moan only a little bit because of my frightened self. When our lips parted, a mix of saliva and blood stringed our tongues together.

I was tossed to the floor. It was hard and left a bruise. "If you thought that was painful, just know that it was NOTHING compared to what I'm going to do with you now, PROXY!" And he slipped off his shirt. I growled. I'm trained for this moment and now EJ is going to be on top of me? I don't think so. When he got on top of me, I flipped the stage over. Now I was on top and he was a scared boy on the bottom. I smiled, "I don't think so, Eyeless Jack. I trained so hard for this moment. I won't let you take over my role." I grin devilishly. His eyes narrow, "How can you take over the role, I so MAGNIFICENTLY played?" "Oh, bitch please. I can do it sooo much better!" I licked my lips and he snickered, "Prove it!"

I kissed his lips, blood flavor... His hand reached up my back and he scratched my shirt off. I push my lips on his and played with his hair. So soft, his lips, his hair, his everything... He ran his hand down my spine and touched my butt. I squeak in surprise and push our lips away. I was sitting on him, my legs out and folded. I was pink with blush. "Awww, Baby..." EJ soothed me with his voice, while his movement did something terrifying. His arm reached for my pussycat. I cross my legs, keeping it out of his view. "No! Stop it!" "Can't I see even a little bit?" "No!" I slammed my hands on his private and he gasped for air. While he was trying to catch his breath, I began to unzip his trousers, expecting to see boxers. EJ laughed a raspy laugh, "You wanted it that badly? You're lucky I forgot to put on my boxers!" I just stared at it. It was so big...No, I'm not putting that into me... "Now it's your turn, (y/n)!" I found myself with only my panties and bra on. I fought him but he was too strong. Next thing I know, I was completely naked. EJ laughed.

"Now... Ride me..."

"WHAT?!?" "You wanted to be on top, you go on top. Now RIDE!" He ordered. My heart raced and my stomach did a backflip. My body took over as I positioned myself on him. I tried to go slow but EJ wouldn't let me. He slammed me into his d**k. I scream in pain. Tears well up my eyes and I was losing my voice. My throat hurt, my inner hurt, it ALL hurt... Everywhere except my heart. Deep in it, I know I loved him and he loved me too. I began to moan his name as the pain turned into pleasure. He grunted and moved my hips. Suddenly, I cummed all over him. We worked together to clean up my mess. "I love you, Eyeless Jack." "I love you too, (y/n)."

(If F/C= Hoody!!)
I climbed into Hoody's room by an open window. It was silent... And dark... I could hear small gasps of air as if someone was crying softly. I use my ears and hunt the sound down. Hoody was nowhere to be seen, but then again, it was dark as hell... I watch my step, being as quiet as I could. I found the source of the sound in a closet. I open the door slowly and peek in. There, I see a shadow. It was huddled in the corner not facing me. His hands cupped his face and a hood covered his head. "Hoody...?" I whisper under my breath. His sobs shook his shoulders. Something had bothered him... Something terrible... Then I remember what a quick introduction we had at the party. He probably doesn't remember me...

I walk over to him and touch his shoulder. He jumped and snapped around, gazing into my eyes. Instead of a friendly reaction, I received a growl. "Oh. It's you." He got up and shoved me away. "Leave me alone. I don't want to see you." "Why not?" "BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO, OKAY?!?" I was shocked by his sudden change in personality. Hoody was a shy guy... "Just... Go home, (y/n)..." His voice cracked, tears in his eyes. He climbed into his bed and went under the covers, covered his head in the blankets, and curled up into a little ball. He started to cry again. I didn't know what to do...

"Hoody..."

Hoody stopped his crying to hear what I had to say. I sigh, "Look, I... I love you, Hoody...Whatever is bothering you, you can tell me." "You want me to tell y-you what's buh-bothering me...?" Hoody muffled under the covers. I smiled, "Yeah. I can take it..." Hoody hesitated but he got out of his covers. "I... I know... I..." He sniffed. I kissed his lips to relax him. "You know...?" Hoody sunk down to his shoulders, "I know a lot of s-secrets... Too m-many... I... I can't t-take the stress..." "What are they about...?" He didn't answer immediately but replied with, "Masky... And Jeff... Even BEN... Even you..."

Me? What could he possibly know about me? I had no secrets...

"I know why you're here in my room... And I know why you wanted to be a proxy... I know other things too... I know that one day, you will leave... It's not clear... But... You will..."

Leave?

I laid him down and kissed him again. "I will never leave. Not you." "But... You will..." "I WONT! Hoody...look at me..." Hoody lifted his head. I forced a grin, "I won't leave you ok? I have nothing in the other world. I don't have you." "...You have a family... And you have friends..." "I have one now. And I even have a little crush on you, Hoody." Hoody placed his hands on my back, "(y/n).... I love you..." And he undressed me. I wasn't scared, not one bit. Hoody slid off his boxers and positioned himself towards his target. "Are you ready?" "Yes, Hoody. I will always be ready." "But isn't this your first time?!? What if I hurt you?!?" "I'll be fine because I know that it's you, who I love."

He was right, it did hurt but not as much as he told me that I was going to leave... What did that mean...? The pain quickly turned into love like no other. We snuggled together after it was all over...
But I wouldn't leave...

Would I...?