Toby/LJ/EJ/Hoody

(If FC=Ticci_Toby read on!!!)
I climbed into Toby's room by his open window. He was at a desk, twidling with his screw drivers. He sighed and dropped it. "To hell with you..." I froze, thinking he was talking to me. He continued, "Nobody cares about a stupid coward like you, Toby. All your nervous habits and your suh suh stupid STAMMERING!!" He slammed his hands onto the desk. "IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF MYSELF!! Every fucking thing you do....its fucking BULLSHIT!!" I've never thought Toby was like this. I took one step trying to comfort him, the floor creaked. Toby snapped around and threw his hatchet. Luckily, it missed me.

"(Y-Y/N)?" "Toby...." I ran up to him and stroked his hair. My hand moves down to his wet cheek and kissed him. He had been crying and now he was moaning with happiness. "(Y/N)... D-Do you love me...?" "Of course! I love you and I'll protect you forever..." "I love you too... You make me f-feel as I-if I'm a...I...Doesn't my twitching bother y-you..? Like the res-rest of the h-humans...?" "I'm not like them. I love you as who you are, Toby." I kiss him again.

Suddenly, I'm tossed onto his bed sheets. Toby yanks his shirt off and crawls on top of me. The smell of Dad is close by and I knew he was watching me. I grab Toby's hair and pull in down so his lips pressed hard against mine. He moaned and tilted his head so we locked lips. Our tongues danced together inside our mouths and when we pulled away, a line of saliva connect us. I roll over so I was on top of Toby. He smiled at this and he began to stroke my hair. His hand traveled towards the bottom of my shirt and he tugged at the edge. I held his hand and we took my shirt off together.

"(y/n)...."
"Hmm?"
"Your so b-beautiful..."

I was stunned when I found Toby's hands at my back and he unclipped my bra. I squeak and turn hot with blush.
"Toby..."
But before I could do anything, Toby kicked his pants off, leaving only his boxers on. Then he sat up, unzipping my pants. He revealed my panties and licked his lips. I've never seen Toby so... Turned on...

He clawed at my sides as I fought to not show my 'girlness' but Toby won. I was completely naked and he was there to watch me. I expected something humiliating to come out of his mouth but instead he laid me down on his soft bed. Toby took off his boxers and slid down to my bottom. "Open your legs... Please... I-I'll be gent-gentle...." I mumble and not my lip as I open my legs slowly. Toby never took his eyes off mine and yet he inserted at the perfect spot the first try. I gasp and a tear ran down my cheek. It hurt... It hurt really bad... But I wasn't scared... No... Cause this is Toby... For some reason, not long after he came into me... I found myself moaning, "T-Toby! More! Faster!" It hurt though... But it feels so good... Toby... I put my hands to his cheek and he leaned in to kiss. He was amazing... I may be a virgin... This may be my first time... But Toby has to be the best partner for sex ever...

"W-wai-To-Toby!!!" I felt an urge... A strong urge to pee... I regretted myself for having to want to go to the bathroom now... "TOBY! DID YOU HEA-HEAR ME...?!?" "(Y/N)...." He grunted and I couldn't hold it for any longer. It went everywhere and it left a mess. "...Toby...I'll..." But instead of going to get a towel, Toby licked it up. He sighed as if it was the sweetest thing he's ever tasted. I felt half sick and half... Half... Half satisfied... I laid on the bed and pant. "Thanks Toby... I love you..." "I love you too, (y/n)... Don't you worry about a thing... I-I'll protect you from now on..."

(If F/C=LJ!!!)
I climbed into LJ's room by an open window. As I expected, it was striped from ceiling to floor. LJ snored loudly on a zebra bed. I snickered. From the window I came into, came the scent of cigar. I whisper the word, "dad" under my breath. He was here to see the big show... Guess I have to make things a bit interesting...

I sneaked to LJ's bed and slipped his shirt off... Striped... But wow... What a body...

LJ shivered a bit, chattering his teeth. So to warm him up, I came under the covers and kissed his lips. His nose poked me but I was fine. Should I just do it while he was sleeping? Sure. Why not? I took off my shirt silently and slid my pants off. This was going to be quick, easy, and quiet. I pull down LJ's pants and leggings and found his striped d**k... Wow... That was probably the biggest thing I've ever seen... I started to get scared. No way was I going to put that in me! Nuh uh! At the same moment, LJs snores turned into whispers, "R-Ride...me...(y/n)...urg...No..." My eyes widen in surprise. He was dreaming about me....? Better, he was dreamed about me of what I was about to do!