A little treat • Bang Chan

Chan gives you a little treat after coming back from the studio ;)

Wc: 495      Genre: smut 18+ ONLY

Tw: Smut, consensual somnophilia

Chan sighed as he kicked his shoes off by the door. What was supposed to be a quick visit to the studio turned into a three hour session, which was far better than Chan's usual hours but this time you had decided to sleep at his place and he felt so guilty about leaving you alone at home.

The house was very warm, a welcome feeling after the freezing air that bit at his skin outside. Silence enveloped him like a blanket, he could only hear the faint buzzing of the fridge and the dishwasher. You must've been asleep.

Chan made a beeline for his bedroom where he left. Upon the blankets you were sleeping soundly in just a shirt and panties, on your back with your legs open and one knee bent.

Your cheeks were slightly reddened and your lips parted, letting out small puffs of air.

Chan smiled at the sight. You were always pretty to look at, and Chan loved how peaceful you looked.

He moved closer to you and approached the bed. His eyes trailed your body, from your face to your feet but his eyes soon flickered back to your clothed core. Your panties had a dark spot right in the middle where your entrance was. It was from your previous activities of the night.

Before going to the studio Chan had given a good but quick pounding but right when he was about to start round two he got the call from the rest of the kids. So he asked you to keep all of his cum inside until he was back and put the panties back on you, promising a little treat for you if you behaved.

Chan silently sat at the foot of the bed. He had the perfect view of your clothed pussy from that angle. His thumb found the dark patch and started rubbing gently at your folds, waiting for your reaction.

A small whimper escaped your lips, your hips wiggled a little but Chan pressed a firm hand to your belly, pinning in place. His thumb started to draw circles higher, right on your clit, and gently pressed down. Your whimpers got more and more frequent and high pitched.

He moved your panties to the side and started rubbing your clit more firmly but still delicately cause he knew you would be a little sore from your previous session.

Chan's head lowered and soon he was at eye level with your pussy. Your scent was intoxicating for him, he couldn't help but lick a long stripe from your entrance to your clit and then gently suck on it.

The moment his tongue came in contact with your pussy, you startled awake.

"Channie," you moaned, your voice groggy from sleep but full of lust. Your hand found your boyfriend's head and pushed it towards your core to show your intentions. Chan kissed your clit lovingly.

"It's okay baby, just relax, I'll take care of you."