who is your boyfriend | minsung [part 2]

a/n : please read 'Who Is Your Boyfriend | Minsung' part 1 in book 1 (Han Jisung X Stray Kids) 

previous scene ; 

"Who's your boyfriend, hyung?"Jisung repeated Changbin's question just now.

"You! You're my boyfriend. I love you, baby.." said Minho and tried to hug Jisung.

"Stay there! Don't touch me! Don't come closer!" Jisung shouted and pushed the older.

But Minho also tried to approach the younger before Hyunjin and Changbin stood in front of him.

"Don't touch him,"Changbin warned Minho.

"Just tell them the truth, hyung."Felix finally spoke. He would rather not continue feeling guilty. Let it all end today.

The main dancer glanced at Jisung before turning to Seungmin. He let out a heavy sigh before speaking,

"I'm not in love with you anymore, Jisung. I love Seungmin."

Jisung was heartbroken to hear Minho's confession. He cried in Changbin's arms. He didn't expect their relationship to end like this. Without waiting too long, Jisung left the house. He ignored Changbin and Hyunjin's voice calling him.

He kept running and crying. Not only that, but he wishes when he stops, his love for Minho also stops.

And, his wish come true..

When he was hit by a car while crossing the road. Hyunjin and Changbin yelled when they saw the younger stiff with blood flowing fast. Chan was also transfixed when he saw his first child was dead..

"How dare you to leave me, Han Jisung.."

*****

"He is still alive!"

Chan, who was sitting, immediately raised his face when he heard the statement from someone he was not certain of. The sight of Changbin and Hyunjin running towards Jisung caught his attention. At that moment, he could hear the sound of an ambulance. As he wiped away his tears, he stood up.

"Jisungie is still alive, hyung!"Hyunjin expressed his feelings and embraced his leader, who remained silent.

Three of them witnessed the medical team perform their task before Changbin made a phone call. He needs to inform the agency about this. He desires for his members to know about Jisung. He knew that Chan couldn't do anything at this point.

*****

Changbin had to hug Hyunjin when the taller attempted to punch Minho, who was accompanied by his other members to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Jeongin was still crying, so he had to be convinced by their manager. He still couldn't accept the fact that one of his favorite hyungs was unconscious. He started to blame Minho and Seungmin silently.

"If something happens to Jisungie, I'll kill you!" Hyunjin spat in Minho's face.

Chan, who is typically the peacemaker, glanced at the situation without emotion. It seems that he is not concerned if Hyunjin kills Minho at the moment.

"Both of you!"Hyunjin continued, now pointing his finger at Seungmin.

After hearing Hyunjin's threat, the main vocalist's face became pale. He is aware that Hyunjin has a fondness for Jisung.  It's not impossible for Hyunjin to do anything to help the latter.

"Guys, please don't.."

Felix halted his speech when he saw the doctor exiting the room where Jisung was positioned. They felt relieved when the doctor announced that Jisung had been saved.