𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Lo'ak, that is not what I mean" Tsireya replies, "I just think.. my father wishes to look out for our people. We do not want this war here."

"Your mother says that in the hands of Eywa, she is who planned this. So why blame Tiyawn. Why pin this out on her, as though she had a say. She barely knew!" Lo'ak let out a hysteric chuckle. -

- "It's maddening to see you side with your father, but I guess with the way he dotes on you, I'm not surprised."

"Lo'ak-?" Tsireya looked at him, slightly hurt by his words.

How harsh they felt towards her.

Yet Lo'ak didn't wish to hear her speak, as he turned to walk away, "talk to me, when your mind is clear."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The day went on, yet Ronal found herself rotting away, unable to be herself.

To be a Tsahìk.

The worry, that something were to happen to Ao'nung, clouded her judgement, causing her to rot herself completely.

...

Just outside the reef, is where Neteyam was found.

Ever since the people discovered Tìyawn to be the daughter of one that causes them pain, the clan now excluded the Sully's, labelling them to be outcasts.

Despite their true Na'vi blood.

They were given a mission, one to hunt, for dinner tonight. Neteyam being chosen this time round, after Lo'ak had gone out to the last two hunts.

So now, he was hunting, all on his own.

He shuffled himself against the back of his Tsurak, controlling his posture, in order to have a comfortable ride.

Yet he couldn't help, but hear the whispers that were spoken from behind.

"Do you think they knew?"

"They say she were family, to them. It is impossible for them not to have known."

"The Tsahìk is one, who looked after Tìyawn. Why would she do that, despite everything they know?"

"That is why they say they are outcasts. I mean, just look at their father-!"

"Do you want to speak a bit louder?" Neteyam interrupts their whispers, his voice being louder than they thought, "I can hear your rubbish from here."

Yet the three boys stay quiet, looking away guiltily.

Neteyam scoffs, looking away, his hands then reaching out to fix his saddle, going back to mind his business.

Now that it was quiet.

"Where is she?" He hears Ateyo approach him.

"Who?" Neteyam asks, without looking away from his saddle and busy hands.

"Tìyawn" Ateyo responds.