Ch 25: Farewell and Surprise Reunion

Start from the beginning

Ace: I guess it's about time for me to leave

Luffy: leaving already?

Ace: yup, since it's confirmed that Blackbeard isn't even in Alabasta, I have no reason to stick around

Rimuru: you sure?

Sanji: any idea on where he might be next?

Ace: Scorpion did mention he heard about a man claiming to be Blackbeard on another island. Before I go, Rimuru

Rimuru: what's up?

Ace: how about one last match, just like old times

Rimuru: sure

The crew sat on some rocks, excitedly watching a fight between the 2nd division commander of the "Whitebeard pirates" and one of the captains of the "Strawhat pirates".

Ace handed Rimuru his bag which she stored in her stomach.

Ace got into a fighting stance while Rimuru pulled out a metal pole from her stomach.

Ace: Luffy, wanna give us a signal?

Luffy: shishishi, sure. Ready...

Luffy raised his hand.

Luffy: GO!!

The instant Luffy brought his hand down, Ace and Rimuru charged at each other.

Ace coats his fist in haki and then throws a fiery punch.

Rimuru used observation haki at full blast, observing Ace's moves and counters by coating the pole she was using with armament haki.

The clash caused a massive explosion of haki.

Rimuru leaps into the air and sprouts wings, hovering in place as she scans for Ace's location.

She then delivers a backward roundhouse kick to counter Ace's flaming kick.

Ace backed off, turning his lower half into flames, and hovered in place.

He creates two flaming javelins and then hurls them at Rimuru.

Ace: Saint Elmo's Fire!!

RImuru: Icicle Shotgun!!

Rimuru counters by launching icicle spears.

Both attacks collided creating a steam explosion.

Rimuru: Water Gun!!

Ace: Fire Gun!!

The two flew all over the place, launching fire and water bullets while causing massive destruction below.

Meanwhile, the crew (minus Nami and Usopp) watched in awe in the battle.

Luffy: Awesome!!

Nami:*panicking* What are those two doing, are they trying to destroy this place!?

Usopp: *panicking* Protect me Zoro!!

Zoro: protect yourself

Sani: Nami, Vivi I'll protect you both~♡

Back to the fight, both pirates are still locked in areal combat.

Ace Rushed towards Rimuru.

Ace: Fire Fist!!

Rimuru: Water Blast!!

The two each launched a powerful attack, causing another steam explosion.