platform 9 3/4 cross station

violet's p.o.v

we spent the night at the leaky cauldron when we got up and had breakfasts and we headed out to kings crossing heading for the train that will take us to Hogwarts.

as we were crossing the bridge with our carts full with our trunks and owls in cages a lady was looking at Hagrid with a warry look and Hagrid notice it.

'' what are you looking at he growled at her before turn around and pulling out his pocket watch, blimey it's that the time'' Hagrid ask panicking when he spoke cause harry and i to stop and look at him.

'' Dumbledore will be wanting, his..uh well he'll be wanting to see me. now your train leaves in 10 minutes, here are you tickets. And stick to them!''

i looked at the platform number on the ticket and frowned

'' platform 9 3/4,'' harry mumbled out ''there must be some-

he look next to us to see that Hagrid was already gone before i could do anything harry walk ahead

'' where are you going'' i asked him

i followed harry as he walk to platform 9 and 10 but there was no platform 9 3/4

'' where it is'' i ask him

'' i don't know, maybe we should ask someone'' harry suggested as i watch him walk off to find someone to ask i heard my name being called out i turn around to see Cedric walking up to me with that smile again.

'' hi Cedric'' i said with a smile as he stop Infront of me

'' having trouble finding the platform?'' he ask

'' yes do you know how to get to it?'' i ask

'' yes i can help you''

'' i would really like that just let me get my cousin-'' but as i turn to look for harry to see had gone from talking to the train gaurd i look around for him to see he was with a family before i could call him out he ran into the wall and disappeared

Cedric turn to see harry disappear as well '' looks like he found it come i show you how to go thorough the barrier'' he grabbed my cart and started lining it up with the brick wall and told me to stand behind the cart.

'' all you have to do is run straight at the wall don't stop cause you'll crash into it and it won't work'' he said

i held in my breath before i looked at Cedric with a nerves look he only nodded and smiled '' you got this Violet'' i nodded before facing the wall again and began to run at it as i closer i closed my eyes waiting for the crash that never came.

i opened my eyes to see a train with a lot of people standing on the platform as kids said there goodbyes to their parents as Cedric soon follow after.

i thank him before i walk to door of the train and walk onto it looking for harry so i could yell at him for abandoning me but i could not find in so i went to find my own cabin.

I sighed knowing that most of the cabins were already filled. I stopped at a cabin towards the back and knocked. When I heard somebody say "come in" I opened the door and it revealed Harry Potter and a red-haired boy that looked to be around her age.

'' hi harry may i sit ever esle is full'' i asked nervously looking at the red boy not knowing who he is.

'' hey Violet yeah sure'' he said pointing to the free sit next to him i smiled and sat down next to him as the red hair boy spoke

'' i'm ron Weasley'' ron said with a small smile on his face as he looked at me

'' hi ron i'm Violet'' i said looking at harry