┈➤ 008 | almost there

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂.
— santa rosa beach, florida

𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 to leave his mark, Kreed had over achieved.

Genesis stared at her reflection in disbelief as she traced her fingers down all the red spots littering her tan skin trying to accept they were really there.

Multiple splotchy patches of red covered the front of her throat and even deeper cherry red blemishes went down both the sides. They just could not be real.

Those were the simple ones too. Two, bigger than quarters, sat on each of her breast. Both almost purple and even harder to accept as a reality.

The girl gasped when she turned her head to the side slightly revealing another large hickey blooming under her jaw.

Now that one she really had no idea where he did it.

"This fucking—"

Genesis forced herself to look away from the mirror and back down to the sink to wash her hands instead. If she found one more she might go crazy.

She didn't know how she only just found them now as she walked up to the sink. It had been literal hours since she seen Kreed.

In her defense, as soon as she finally got him to leave her room she went to sleep immediately for a few hours so she had no other opportunity to be looking at her neck and chest till coming to the bathroom.

As Genesis flipped the cold water nob on, her phone lit up from the side of her on the sink counter causing her to lean over to see.

She put her hands under the faucet and face to her phone to unlock her face id but the moment she seen the text from Indie she rolled her eyes.

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓 💘
Damn bitch he had a point to
prove

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓 💘
Is he a vampire???

Between her and Kreed Genesis didn't know whose ass to beat first.

After she finished cleaning her hand she grabbed her phone and exited the bathroom with her face in her screen as she typed an aggravated reply.

She got about half way through it when the sound of a door creaking shut somewhere in the distance startled her into dropping her phone straight to the floor.

"Fuck." She groaned bending down to grab it.

The hallway was dark except for the light of the phone screen since all the other lights in the house were off. Genesis fully expected everyone to be sleep or at least in their rooms already which is why the sound was so jarring.