time go by

Nightmare, nighty , fantasy have been NAJ for week learning how this universe works. Erratum had explained few thing to them. They wouldn't use there magic ,they can't kill people,  they have go to school even if they hate it and do not get into trouble. Nightmare rolled his eyes he did not want take order from a kid that look like his son. But deep in his heart he knows it not his kid he use to know old universe.

Erratum start working twice hard have money for them. It was close to summer now so he can spend time with them. Erratum never saw himself like a farthers figure to them he was more like a brother figure. He had take them day care but who?

.

.

.

.

.

PJ daycare pop out Erratum head he knew pj was 18 now and start daycare he all ready had kids in his business help take good care if nightmare,  nighty and fantasy bit. Erratum grab his phone and called PJ. While Erratum was called PJ.  With PJ. " undyen  give me back my phone!!!" PJ was chase undyen round his new house still unpacking stuff and doing college and daycare. Undyen " oh come on were 18 we going live on our own soon have some fun being teen again before it's too late!!!" PJ" agh" a phone called came and show.

Erratum pictures and say ( big brother soon)  Before undyen can take look PJ jump and ran it and answer it. " oh Erratum do you need something? " undyen smirk that PJ and PJ smack her in face and show his hand. Erratum best future brother forever!!! And his hand had a F letter with a heart and a sentence that said (my love) . "hey pj I was wondering if you didn't mind having 2 more kid in your daycare?" PJ "oh I can handle 2 more kids in my day care Erratum what their name?" PJ wondering. Erratum " passive and mare they both twins I kind can't take care all  3 of my siblings same time only one of them are staying with me. well i am that work" PJ was in shock he didn't know Erratum had siblings after learning about universe Erratum was in few months ago after attack and stuff. pj"ok that good to know anything else? "

Erratum smirk "oh when are you going to marry fresh?" Pj blush. "When are you going to be my brother? " They both laughed bit."but seriously when the wedding? " pj"oh shut up there won't be any wedding anytime soon Erratum" Erratum "aww that break my heart " pj blush "oh shut up not my brother yet"
Erratum " heh your still calling me brother still" pj"you may be my dad otherself nut you look like a brother to me I think guriden will joying having a big brother too." Erratum " I am not even 18 yet" pj" and?" Erratum laughed bit. They talk while and end called it was getting late.

Erratum had to school leave mare,  nighty(passive) and fantasy were with the nice lady next door. They were really happy to see her. She bake good cookies who will say no about that?

(Sorry if it short)