my children..

Dream had done it he killed bad guys. There only one person left nightmare.  They had  planned  to over power them with thousands  of sans. Killed them.
Nightmare got way injured badly  he telport to his castle fell down on ground in tears.

" my baby my baby " nightmare hold there pieces of clothes  of killer, dust, horror,  cross, error,  and bule. Bule join bad sans and he was family and helpful to them. Nightmare feel into tears unil someone hug him he look down to see night in ghost form Hug him.

Night" why would they KILLED THEM" Nightmare look that him. He never seen night mad before. Night yelled in tears. Nightmare hug him back try not remember see his kids die in frontof him but fail.." my baby...." night hug nightmare tie he knew nightmare had big heart for them. There were so young to die. Night eyes start to glow in rage and anger he had watched them sleep and play and had fun with each other.

Even Dust sometimes saw him as a friendly ghost who watched them and other like a seconds parents sense night was near nightmare all time. Night got up with nightmare and heal him. Night had last black apple. Nightmare was in shock he didn't really think night would bite apple again. " night you don't have eat that!"  Nightmare had try take it way but night putt it near his mouth.

"Nightmare I want to do it again but this time I going help you fight star sans and dream one final time.." night give smile and wipe Nightmare tear out his face. Nightmare still worries if it hurt him again. Night tool eat from the apple grow tentacles  like nightmare but he was purple tentacles like moon.

Nightmare smirk " wow you look beautiful as the moon nighty" night blushed  ( as in embarrassed srooy it not marenight ship you guys 😓)nighty smile " come on we have bitch to kill nightmare and this time he would reget killing them.." Nightmare and night telport  to AU where dream and other thousand sans are heal each other. And some where look for nightmare.  Night was so angry he wouldn't wait but nightmare hug him.

" wait patience nighty we wouldn't want wast time with these sa-" Night cut off Nightmare with a hug" you been here with me when I was  get bullying and hurt but this time  now I going help you." Nightmare hug back night they saw dream and ink and other sans.

Dream " NIGHTMARE NEAR HERE I CAN SENSE HIM GET READY!" Dream yell let other thousand really fight him." Now we fight but first.."  night told night -mare do something that make dream cry and reget and hurt his feelings really bad.

Nightmare pop out show hold a white purple skeleton with big crack on his face. Hide his tentacles of course. Nightmare look to see where dream can see him so he can seek attack dream when he in tears. Dream saw his brother " BROTHER!  NIGHTMARE WTF DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER! " Dream yell make other sans hold there fire.

Nightmare laugh " what do you mean you left him abandoned for hundreds years?" Dream was  anger he  yelled that nightmare "NO I DIDN'T WOULDN'T NEVER ABANDONED  MY BROTHER YOU TOOK HIM WAY FROM ME!" Dream rise his arrow that nightmare. 

Night open his eyes there were glowing purple. " you left me dream to die.. Nightmare putt down night on grass that start to die, You left me to die in the hand of village you abandoned me  they torture me you did nothing about it.." night said it dark tone.  Make every on in shock dream had told them that his brother was sweet person in whole world but now he not.

Dream" you multiple my brother nightmare! " Dream was in tears close in and anger. Night walk to dream and slap the shit out him make him fall on the ground hole his cheek bone." YOU LEFT ME ALONE FOR 506 YEARS AGO DREAM AND CHOOSE VILLAGE OVER ME!"

Night yell left out his feelings he been holding for long time. Dream on knees ink try get him up and other keep there gard up. "But now... I realize I was so powerful from beginning.." A big smirk in nighty face. A tentacles start grow out just like nightmare make everyone nervous now. Night eyes start glow dark purple mix Caryn "are you happy now dream?" Night ask dream and dream look up " I am what.." Nightmare got up next nighty.

.

.

.

.
     "ARE YOU HAPPY TO THE INNOCENT MONSTER YOU KILLED AND MURDERS? "