"Hi how are you?" I greeted him nervously.

"Take it easy Angelina, treat me like a friend but not as a boss, you will be given only the work which you are more comfortable with and there are no restrictions as such but ultimately customer shouldn't be disappointed, eventually you will be given more work in baking side as ladies usually love it" he winks at me and directs me to a place where there and huge coffee machines.

"There is a huge demand for coffees in the morning, so you have to get familiar with using these machines, you please relax here one of our staff will be here helping you"

"Sure thanks, I have served coffee my whole life, it shouldn't be a problem" I said all smiling.

"Well that's a good news for us, I have heard a lot from our boss about you and your husband, we are all glad to have hard working woman like you with us in out restaurant"

I felt overwhelmed on hearing about Jack from each one of them and thanked him in my heart.The day went on by learning various things but meeting Reb in the evening was continuously playing in my head. I have requested Sheila to take care of George in the evening and she readily agreed as she can understand my situation well.

After work I took a cab and went straight to school so that me and Jinsy could go together to the airport.

"Don't cry, shout or talk louder when you see Reb at Airport, we don't know how the situation will be so try to calm yourself" Jinsy instructed me and I got mentally prepared for that.

"Here we are" she said after reaching the airport as I slept because of tiredness from morning.

"I am sorry I got dozed off" I said adjusting my dress , the thing which I do when I am nervous.

"Its okay we are mentally and physically drained, take a deep breath"

We moved towards the arrival section and waited patiently until the four girls came out.A police personnel came forward to us and gave permission to talk to our children for one minute.

That's when I ran towards my girl , she was looking paler, dark circles formed under eyes and hair looked shabby.

"Reb darling" I immediately hugged her as the motherly emotion in me rushed out of my heart , the tears were uncontrollable.

"I am sorry mummy" she said in a low voice which only me could hear.

"Its okay everything will be taken care of" I said rubbing her back gently.

"Hmm" she said amidst crying.

"Don't worry about anything and promise yourself that you wouldn't do any mistakes like this never in future. Jinsy told me you can still write your VCE exams through a private school, so you just concentrate on studies , you will be provided with books"

"Sure mummy but I think we would be put in Juvenile jail, that's what my friends kept saying" she said clearing tears.

"Time over please get into the police vehicle girls!"

A higher official announced.Everyone looked at his direction, I looked at all of the parents, the worry of leaving their children, the sorrow was clearly visible , I looked at Reb and couldn't stop crying as well.

"Bye mom" saying this Reb gave md a tight hug " I am sorry, I am really sorry "

She followed her friends into the police vehicle and my heart clenched looking at that.

My little baby getting into a police car, which parent would like to see such a scene?

I bursted out crying aloud after she left, Jinsy came running towards me holding me into a hug. I cried for few minutes but later realised that I should control myself and swallowed the sorrow.

"Lina, its okay just control yourself, I just now got a confirmation from a lady lawyer that she would take up the case"

"Oh, shall we go and meet her now?"

"Yes and guess what the same Donor who helped us in paying Reb's fee is helping us get this lawyer too, you should be thankful to them"

"Oh that's strange, why do they want to do so much for me?" I look at her with a puzzled expression.

"I dont know" she just shrugs "ask them if you get a chance to meet them in future"

Strange!, Is it David or is it Peter?, only one of these would come forward to help as they both like me and are very wealthy people.

"Lets go Angelina" Lisa patted on my shoulder " we shall go and meet the lawyer now"

"Okay sure" I nodded thinking about Peter and David

Who could it be?